If you’re a dog lover like me, then you would understand how excited I am to write about this story.
Firstly, if I am ever at a house party, my first question is, “is there a dog?”
If it’s a yes, then I know my evening is going to be lit.
If it is a no, I will process to ask their WiFi password and then head to the snack table, try to place as many snacks as I possibly can, find a quiet corner and start watching funny/cute dog videos on the internet.
One of my favourite videos has to be this husky trying to say I love you:
I have heard about an all-husky café in Bangkok—True Love Café.
Just when I thought I have to push this dream of mine to a later date, there is a new husky café in KL.
YES, I can understand your excitement!
The café is aptly called Huskiss (get it, husky and kiss?) This newly-minted café is located at Kelana Jaya.
My heart can’t take it anymore.
So where is it exactly?
The exact address is :
Zenith Corporate Park, 80-G, Block G, Jalan SS7/26, Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Mobile: +60 3-7887 3109
Opening hours: Monday-Sunday: 11:00 am-9:00 pm
According to World of Buzz, there are a total of 6 slots to choose from.
- Session A: 11.00 am-12:30 pm
- Session B: 12:30 pm-2:00 pm
- Session C: 2:00 pm-3:30 pm
- Session D: 5:30 pm-7:00 pm
- Session E: 7:00 pm-8:30 pm
- Session F: 8:30 pm-10:00 pm
If you think KL is too far, then maybe you can check out Melaka as they have a husky café as well.
The Huskitory houses more than 20 huskies under one roof—more than enough for everyone to cuddle and take pictures with them.
This is their address:
27, JALAN TAMAN ASEAN, TAMAN ASEAN Melaka
Opening Hours: Tuesday-Sunday: 12:30 pm-10:30 pm
Dog lovers must visit this husky cafe in Malacca!http://www.ladyironchef.com/2017/04/huskitory-cafe-malacca/
Posted by Ladyironchef on Saturday, 15 April 2017
There are two outdoor sessions (6 pm & 9 pm) where you will be able to play with them in the backyard.
Reservations are highly recommended and we can see why.
Time to plan a quick weekend trip.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 2 New Rides Coming To Wild Wild Wet On October That Shows They’re Not Dead Yet
- 9 perfect places to visit around the world for a magical winter you’ll remember forever
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Feature Image: findbulousdeals.com
Latest posts by Venkataraman Gunasellan (see all)
- KFC Unintentionally Threw Shade at McD’s Cheesy Loaded Fries & It’s a Burn - December 12, 2017
- Rented an Airbnb? Guests Are Now Finding Hidden Cameras in Some Properties - December 11, 2017
- Chupa Chups Lollipops Now Come in Sparkling Drink Form. Serious. - December 11, 2017