First, Balenciaga launched a bag that resembles our pasar malam plastic bags. Then, they did the unthinkable and launched another shoulder bag that resembles the S$0.99 IKEA shopping bag. And just this morning, we saw news of the latest Rihanna x PUMA Fenty collab which features the all-new jelly sliders that look like this.
Honestly, the first thought that came into my mind was,” Eh, doesn’t these look like the old-school bathroom slippers that my ahma used to wear?!”
Okay, close enough.
These translucent slides were unveiled yesterday at an exclusive event which showcased a range of colors including pink, icy blue, and black. A specific date has not been released for these slippers yet, but we are expecting them to drop sometime nearing the summer months.
I guess it’s no longer a fashion faux pas to wear slippers wherever we go? Honestly, I’m not too sure whether the price would justify the comfortability of these pairs of shoes, since the diamond cutouts on the inner soles look pretty painful to me.
But hey, if you’re looking for a cheaper and less painful alternative, we have the perfect solution for you. Plus, these babies are already released on Alibaba and you don’t have to wait till the summer months for them to arrive.
Since you’re here, why not check out Goody Feed’s YouTube videos as well? They’re so Singaporean, I bet you’ll like them!
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- This IKEA Bag Cost Over SGD$4,000. Oh, Wait, It’s Not an IKEA Bag.
- Okay, This Auntie-looking Bag is Branded & Costs over $3,000
Latest posts by Cassandra Tan (see all)
- 11 Best Makan Places in Yishun Because #Yishun - July 10, 2017
- 8 Best Street Foods in the ‘Hidden’ JB KSL Pasar Malam You Must Not Miss - June 30, 2017
- Here’s a Perfect JB Staycation with a Private Pool & A Shopping Mall Below - June 26, 2017