Calling all Ah Bengs, Ah Lians, Ah Beng wannabes and Ah Lian wannabes: do you do this often?
Or maybe you’re a regular Vicks inhaler user, and have often just sniffed the inhaler softly, as if you’re smelling something?
If so, here’s the fact: you guys have been using it wrongly.
If you’ve bothered to read the instructions, the popular Vicks inhaler isn’t for you to just “smell”, or for you to poke into your nose like a chao Ah Beng. In order for it to work (I’m just presuming that you’re using it because you’ve got a blocked nose), you need to follow these steps.
- Insert the inhaler into one of your nostrils (your nose hole lah)
- Use a finger to close your other nostril
- Inhale deeply (very deeply)
- Do the same for the other nostril
When you inhale deeply, you’ll sometimes experience a brain freeze, but don’t worry, it’ll be just for less than a second.
After that, you’ll feel a strong, chill sensation in your nose (that might go down your throat) and it will be unblocked.
So next time, don’t just hold on to a Vicks inhaler for hours, because you only need to use it for ten seconds!
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com in 2016 and revised on 24 June 2017.
- Once You Know This Secret Workout, You’ll Never Go To A Gym Again
- Here’s a Hack to Make Part-time Jobs Look for You Instead of You Looking for Part-time Jobs
Latest posts by Low Kay Hwa (see all)
- 10 Games We 90s Kids Used to Play That Gen Z Kids Will Go, ‘WTF You Doing?’ - September 23, 2017
- It’s Revealed That Jack Ma, A Billionaire, Has Been Eating Like This for 18 Years - September 23, 2017
- Don’t Say Bojio: Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 at 33% Off & Many Other Cray-Cray Deals You Cannot Miss! - September 22, 2017