Imagine this: you’ve just ordered a kopi peng and are enjoying it when you suck something that isn’t kopi peng: it’s small, chewy and soft, almost like a black pearl from KOI.
Well, except it isn’t a pearl. It’s an insect.
And that’s what Facebook user Maisie Low experienced…in a Yishun coffeeshop.
Recounting her experience, she claimed that she had bit into the insect. Here a look at the poor pearl insect.
While this is definitely gross, it’s what the coffeeshop assistant (or boss—let’s just put it as the assistant) did after that that made Maisie, and many other people angry.
The coffeeshop assistant allegedly just offered a new cup of coffee, and claimed that “this kind of situation they BOBIAN”.
Not sure if that’s the answer they intend to give to NEA should they be investigated.
But anyway, someone has already tagged NEA’s Facebook page in Maisie’s post.
And it seems like she’s not the only one who has experienced this.
Here’s Maisie’s full account, complete with her emotions.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that’re only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Featured Image: Facebook (Maisie Low)
- Once You Know This Secret Workout, You’ll Never Go To A Gym Again
- Researchers have found out that if you’re always late, you’re…
Latest posts by Low Kay Hwa (see all)
- 10 Things Your Boss Actually Can’t Get You to Do, But You Still Do Coz You #Scare - January 9, 2018
- Hawkerman by Ben Yeo: A Must-have or a Fad? Here’s What We Think - December 11, 2017
- Remember Joey Swee? Our Childhood ‘Girlfriend’ is Coming Back to TV - November 24, 2017