Singaporeans love food as well as to get their money worth, so what better way than to eat out at a buffet?
Mandarin Orchard’s restaurant, Triple Three, is known for their vast spread of international food including the freshest seafood, extensive range of sushi and succulent meats.
I’m drooling already. But if you need another push to go for it (because it’s pretty pricey, right?), here it is—DBS/ POSB cardmembers are now entitled to a 1-for-1 lunch buffet from now till the 30th of June!
They welcome customers all days of the week so you can enjoy the buffet at any preferred date. Children aged from 6 to 12 years old get to enjoy the range of delicious food at a cheaper rate too!
Monday to Saturday
Adult: $78 (1 for 1 for DBS/ POSB members)
Adult: $118 (1 for 1 for DBS/ POSB members)
Need an extra sparkle to the already-amazing meal? During this period, customers get to enjoy a 2-hour free flow Chandon Brut sparkling wine for just an additional $30!
Fret not if you are a UOB cardmember instead as you get to enjoy discounts off their buffets too! For every 2nd adult diner, you will be able to get in by paying half the price! Applicable for all days of the week at dinner time so now you know where to go after work or shopping!
Sunday to Wednesday
Adult: $88 (50% off every second adult diner for UOB debit and credit card members)
Thursday to Saturday:
Adult $108 (50% off every second adult diner for UOB debit and credit card members)
Full payment will be made to the card with a minimum of 2 adults and a maximum of 8 adults per table. So what are you waiting for? What’s more, with Father’s Day around the corner, gather your family and/or friends to Mandarin Orchard and savour the freshest seafood at a steal now!
Location: Mandarin Orchard, 333 Orchard Road, 238867
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Netizens Anyhowly Find $60K-a-Month Payslip of a Certain ‘Ramesh’ & Link It to The Condo Resident
- #ThirstyThursday: Ben & Jerry’s Pint Slices Review: The Best ThirstyThursday Ever?
- S’pore Celebrity Belinda Lee Married Amercian Whom She Wanted to Marry After Meeting Him Twice
- Dietician Advises Max Of 2 Cups Of Bubble Tea Per Month To Avoid Diabetes & Obesity
- Study: 50% Of Women Have A Back-Up Partner In Mind Just In Case Theirs Don’t Cut It
- Man Rents Hotel Room To Shower; Finds His GF Cheating With 50YO Uncle Next Door