Christmas is just around the corner; are you swamped with stuff to do and presents to buy?
There is always that one or two friends that you don’t know what to buy for them. And most likely they are food lovers. Buy them a food restaurant voucher?
Nah, too typical. It would make you seem like you did not put any thought into it.
So here’s 10 gift ideas for your foodie friends, which you can find online. Yes, of course only online – who still buys gifts from shops in 2019?
Hedgehog Toothpick Holder
This is simply too adorable. It makes it seem like you’re using a hedgehog’s pricks to pick up food.
Shark Sushi Plate
This would make it seem like your friend just fought with the shark (and won) just for the sake of sushi. And babies would love it, too. Geddit?
Pizza Scissor Cutters
This makes eating a whole pizza so convenient for that friend of yours. They will thank you for it! Unless they eat the entire pizza itself…
Peppermint Candy Cane Spoon
Nothing screams Christmas is here like a Candy Cane. They can enjoy their sweet dessert during Christmas thinking about you!
Snorlax bed is so yesterday. Why not gift a friend this and let them be one with their favourite food when they are sleeping?
Ice Cream Lamp
This is super adorable to be placed around the house. Just make sure to caution your friend if they have a toddler at home, because according to Mr Common Sense, these are not edible.
Spoon and Fork
Have a kinky food lover friend? The picture speaks for itself
This looks cool and is convenient when your friend wants to cut a banana into thin slices. Just make sure to warn her boyfriend/husband if you’re giving her a gift like this.
Great for people who can’t function without their first cup of coffee in the office. They can jot down notes while they have their coffee.
Cookie Warmer Cup
This scores a 10/10 in the cute meter. This would unleash the inner cookie monster in your friends!
- NUS Study Shows Parents Who Has More Self-Control & Less Financial Stress Have Children Who are Stronger Mentally
- Wendy’s Cancelled Surge Pricing Plan; Here’s What It Is & Why It Could Really Happen
- Guide to How to Change from Your SimplyGo Cards to the Old EZ-Link Cards
- Everyone is Talking About CPF Special Account. Here’s What It Is.
- Lawrence Wong: No Further Need for GST Hike Up to 2030
- Singapore’s Total Fertility Rate Hits Record Low, Falling Below 1 for the First Time
- Why Hotel Rates in Johor is Set to Increase from 1 March 2024