We may have stolen our boyfriend’s heart, but nothing says we love them more than being able to steal his jackets or any stuff to wear and use.
Besides, it’s not like they even mind, right? Right? Right? Here’re the other ten things we commonly “steal” from them, because #relationshipisfunny
White Button-Down Shirt
A classic white button-down shirt is a staple piece in our closet, especially when it comes to formal attire. Pair it with a pair of jeans for an effortless chic look and we’re good to go!
Why get an oversized tee when you can just grab one out of your boyfriend’s closet? Especially if you’re petite, his shirts will always make a perfect dress. No fuss and easy to throw on and be swag!
This speaks for itself. We steal! Even when we have our own food or even when we both ordered the same food! Just because it’s same, that doesn’t change anything. Let’s all just agree that food tastes SO GOOD, especially when it’s not yours!
I know you’ll say it’s gross, but you can always steal a clean one! Have you tried guy’s razors? Their blades are packed tightly, providing a closer and smoother shave. When it came to beauty product, I thought we girls are supposed to have all the best stuff?
Somehow our boyfriend’s perfume always smells so good. To top it off, it’s super long lasting compared to ours. Plus, the best part is that we’ll always have that sense of familiarity and are constantly reminded of them!
Let’s be honest, we all own shorts, even those female boxers, but our boyfriends’ ones are the most comfortable shorts to sleep in. Ever. They are even made with real pockets instead of pockets just for show!
Are you happy to know you are not the only one who steals the blanket? We girls know we must share it, but at the end of the day, who is to say what happens when we sleep, right? It’s not like we do it on purpose!
Woke up late, or just plain lazy to style your hair? I know how you feel. This is the perfect and comfortable solution for our unwashed hair. Nothing says we are cool and easy-going as well as a cap.
We love our own spaces, but we for sure love to invade and steal our boyfriends’ personal space even more. Nothing says “close” better than being right next to them! I’ll say, it is not like they don’t do the same back to us! So this is pretty fair!
Who says we only steal physical item? Most of us can agree that we didn’t just steal his heart; we most likely also stole the hearts of their parents too! Plus, it’s always better to be on good terms with your boyfriend’s family!
Featured Image: Hans Kim / Shutterstock.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 10 Little Things Girls Love about Their Boyfriends But will Never Say
- 8 Reasons Why Lazy Girlfriends Make The Best Partners!
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s Why You’re Seeing More of These Pillars in Front of Escalators in Singapore
- 4-Room HDB Flat Has Just Been Resold for $1.41 Million, Setting New PSF Record
- Buangkok Hawker Centre to Open on 30 Nov With All Stalls Having an Affordable Option
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast
- Rat Infestation Found in Ceiling Areas After Authorities Investigated Viral Video of Rat Twitching in Food Tray at Tangs Market
- Here’s Why LTA Made a U-Turn on Decision to Discontinue Bus Service 167
- Everything About the Chinese Beggars Saga, Who Are Reportedly Not Victims of Human Trafficking
- 70YO Who’s Living in S’pore But is Stateless Just Eats One Meal a Day