emember those times during your O’levels or A’levels? When all you have were information cramping up in your brain and it just can’t seem to digest any more information because there’s just too many things to study.
Well, if you are also still experiencing this kind of stress, here are 10 songs that can calm you down and put you in a better mood before the start of your study sessions! Trust us, you will feel more relaxed after listening to these tunes!
1. “Don’t Stop Me Now” by Queen
This is THE Classic rock song that was released in 1978. It may be an old song but you know what they say – old is gold. And these lyrics will constantly remind you to have a good time no matter what which is why he is he keeps singing ” DON’T STOP ME NOWWWWW”.
Ain’t nothing can stop you from relaxing especially after a long and stressful day!
2. ” Dancing Queen” by Abba
This song will you make you wish you were born in the 70’s by expressing the joy that was felt by youth then. Heck, you might even want to take this time to catch the movie “Mama Mia” after this! Trust me, you’ll love it.
3. “Good Vibrations by the Beach Boys”
This song is all about feeling the good vibrations! The uplifting lyrics is more than enough to make you forget all your worries.
4. “Uptown Girl” by Billy Joel.
5. “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor.
6. “I’m a Believer” by the Monkees.
7. “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper.
8. “Livin’ on a Prayer” by Bon Jovi.
Bet many of you will go “Shit, this is my life in a song.”
No, the whole point of you listening to this song is to tell yourselves that you are already halfway there – if you listened to the song, you would get what I mean.
Yes, you will survive!
10.”Walking on Sunshine” by Katrina and the Waves.
Last of all, one of the best hits of all time to end off the article. Trust us when we say that you won’t feel down anymore after listening to this song – which is also one of our all-time favourites to play in the office!
Featured Image: http://lifepopper.com/2015/11/06/fabulous-f-words/
This article was first published on http://www.goodyfeed.com
- 6 bands in Timbre+ that makes you go there not for the food but for the music
- Should you listen to music while studying? Here’re the shocking facts.
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s Why You’re Seeing More of These Pillars in Front of Escalators in Singapore
- 4-Room HDB Flat Has Just Been Resold for $1.41 Million, Setting New PSF Record
- Buangkok Hawker Centre to Open on 30 Nov With All Stalls Having an Affordable Option
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast
- Rat Infestation Found in Ceiling Areas After Authorities Investigated Viral Video of Rat Twitching in Food Tray at Tangs Market
- Here’s Why LTA Made a U-Turn on Decision to Discontinue Bus Service 167
- Everything About the Chinese Beggars Saga, Who Are Reportedly Not Victims of Human Trafficking
- 70YO Who’s Living in S’pore But is Stateless Just Eats One Meal a Day