7-Eleven: the quintessential go-to shop for all your quick fixes.
Need a coffee before work? 7-Eleven. Need a quick bite? 7-Eleven. Need an instant meal for your midnight cravings? 7-Eleven.
For so long, it has been known as a mere convenience store.
Well, not anymore.
7-Eleven is Launching its First Cafe Outlet in Singapore
Yes, you read that right.
7-Eleven is launching Singapore’s first 7Café concept store at Jewel Changi Airport.
Located at Basement 2 of the airport, this concept store boasts a wide variety of 7Café items perfect for Singapore’s climate.
You can look forward to an extended range of 7Café items such as the Salted Caramel Coffee, Mocha, and Matcha Frappés priced at $5.50 each, and the refreshing Mango or Watermelon lemonade coolers to brighten up your day at $4.50 each.
7Cafe Salted Caramel Coffee
Apart from conventional flavours, 7Cafe will also offer the unique local flavours of The Lion City. Some of them include the Banana Caramel Smoothie inspired by Goreng Pisang and the Pandan Lemonade cooler.
Coffee lovers can get their caffeine fix with good quality bean-to-cup 100% Arabica coffee on the go like Americano, Latte, Cappuccino, and Chocolate.
The outlet will also serve the recently introduced caffeine-free Nitro Tea that brings a fruity flavour with a refreshing aftertaste.
After a nice drink, you can warm up your tummy with a selection of delicious, warm pastries and finger food from the hot food counter.
Savoury hot food items include a range of fried chicken favourites. Sink your teeth into Hot and Spicy Drumlets, Chicken bites with a choice of Red Pepper or Garlic Herb seasoning, as well as Chicken Drumsticks, Nuggets, and Wings.
For those who long for baked delights, you can try out the Butter Croissant or Chocolate Croissant, Pain Au Raisin, or the Madeleines, all at wallet-pleasing prices.
Over in the desert section, you can look to treat yourself to a delicious slice of cheesecake available in several flavours, including Yuzu, Lychee, or Cookies & Cream, all priced at $5.50 each.
So far, we’ve only talked about the new additions to the 7-Eleven family. But what about the OGs?
Don’t worry, the cheap microwaveable meals that we know and love are here to stay. That includes your western delights like the Mac and Cheese and the Penne Carbonara, as well as your local dishes like the Curry Chicken and the Chicken Biryani.
Save the date!
Don’t forget to drop by to celebrate the grand opening of the 7-Eleven outlet with family and friends from 25 to 27 November 2022, 11 am to 9 pm daily.
During the grand opening weekend, you can enjoy sampling of drinks and snacks, free cotton candy floss, 7-Eleven balloons, and chances to walk away with exciting Spin and Win rewards with a minimum spend of $10.
You also stand to receive a $2 voucher off on completing any 3 activities from the Jewel Challenge card (limited to 400 cards).
I don’t know about you, but I’ll definitely be there.
- Google Reportedly Going to Lay Off 10,000 Low-Performing Employees
- There’s Now a Bus Stop That Lets You Exercise While You Wait for Your Bus
- There’s a New Korean Marketplace in Tanglin Mall With a Ramyeon Section and a In-house Eatery
- M’sia PM Still Not Decided As King Meeting M’sia Council of Rulers Tomorrow
- Dasmond Koh’s NoonTalk Officially Listed in SGX With Debut Price of 22.5 Cents
Featured Image: 7-Eleven
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat
- Massive Discounts at Four Star’s Year-End Sale: Everything at 50% Off & More from 6 Dec to 10 Dec
- Everything About the Smith Street Revamp, Whereby a Tenant Will Take Over Many Shops
- DBS Said Short Outage on 1 Dec Was Due to Many People Logging in to Check Their Balance
- Man Without Licence Drove GetGo Car at 123kmh By Using His Friend’s Account
- A Doctor Claims Blow-Drying Might Have Indirectly Caused Queenzy Cheng’s Death