I’m pretty sure most if not all of you guys are aware of the on-going news about the issues with the Samsung Note 7’s batteries. Even after the recall and replacements has been done, there are still issues with the replacement sets issued to their customers.
Guess it’s not exactly the best time to be working in Samsung now.
So probably you would think that their phones are the issues only since they recall was done because of the batteries in their phones right? Not exactly.
Apparently, Samsung’s certain top loading washing machines which were made between March 2011 and April 2016 has been confirmed by both Samsung and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) to be affected.
Affected units were reported to experience abnormal vibrations that could pose a risk of personal injury or property damage when washing heavy loads or water-resistant items.
Users which was affected by the affected units has reported washers exploding as early as the day of installation and even months or years after purchase.
Samsung has advised users to check the serial number of their washing machines to check if it is among the affected batch.
The company has advised users to use the machine on delicate cycles as the lower spin speed in this cycle would lessen the risk of impact injuries or property damage due to the washing machine becoming dislodged.
However, Samsung spokesperson said that models which were sold outside North America are not affected by this issue. So lucky for us, there has not been any reported case of washing machines exploding in our homes locally as of now.
Following this issue, Samsung is facing another lawsuit – this time from a US firm, due to the potential injury or damage caused by the explosion in homes from the top-loading washing machines.
If only Apple makes washing machines.
Featured Image: cnn.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Netizens Anyhowly Find $60K-a-Month Payslip of a Certain ‘Ramesh’ & Link It to The Condo Resident
- #ThirstyThursday: Ben & Jerry’s Pint Slices Review: The Best ThirstyThursday Ever?
- S’pore Celebrity Belinda Lee Married Amercian Whom She Wanted to Marry After Meeting Him Twice
- Dietician Advises Max Of 2 Cups Of Bubble Tea Per Month To Avoid Diabetes & Obesity
- Study: 50% Of Women Have A Back-Up Partner In Mind Just In Case Theirs Don’t Cut It
- Man Rents Hotel Room To Shower; Finds His GF Cheating With 50YO Uncle Next Door