If there’s one thing that attracts Singaporeans like moths to a light, it’s good food.
And coffee. Of course.
With that, as well as the fact that the new year is approaching, perhaps some of us might want to try out new foods or drinks in the upcoming year, or maybe some of us might want to travel some more.
Well, Changi Airport has got you covered. For both.
While the travelling part needs no further explanation, here’s what’s up for the food part: Bacha Coffee, which specialises in Arabica coffee, recently opened its store at Changi Airport Terminal 3 earlier this month on 15 December.
The store, called The Arch, is also Bacha Coffee’s newest and biggest store in the world.
However, it’s located in the transit area of Terminal 3, which means that you’ll only be able to visit the store when you’re travelling out of Singapore.
And yes, Terminal 3. Think airlines like Singapore Airlines (SIA), Qatar Airways and more; definitely a lot more atas than what most of us are familiar with.
That aside, the store boasts a whopping 7,000 square feet of space, 11-metre-tall coffee canisters and a hand-painted stained glass ceiling, which is probably already worth a trip overseas.
As for the menu, i.e. the essential part for all Singaporeans, The Arch serves more than 200 types of Arabica coffees; they have single-origin, blended, flavoured and decaffeinated options.
As a sister brand of the famous tea brand TWG, Bacha Coffee will also be selling freshly-brewed coffee, kouglof (Alsatian brioche), pound cakes and mini croissants at The Arch.
And not just any ordinary, boring croissants.
At The Arch, you can choose from a plethora of croissant flavours such as raspberry, almond, blackcurrant, chocolate, kaya, butter and pistachio.
While The Arch’s menu has yet to be uploaded on Bacha Coffee’s website, the menu for their ION outlet shows that two slices of croissant cost $8, while other pastries cost around $9 and above.
And for those who are already getting your credit cards out to book your next trip just to try out The Arch’s food and drinks, here’s all you need to know about the store.
Changi Airport Terminal 3 (Transit Area)
65 Airport Boulevard, Singapore 819663
6 am – 1 am daily
And for those who aren’t going overseas just yet, Bacha Coffee’s still got you covered via their other outlets.
They have outlets at the following malls:
- ION Orchard
- Takashimaya Department Store
- The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
- Police Called In After Two Seniors Quarrelled Over Space to Sell Tissue Paper at Waterloo Street
- Hawkers Claim They Made Losses of Up to $100 a Day After Management Set a Limit on Price of Dabao Boxes
- MOH Responds After People Hoarded Flu & Cough Medicine to Send to China
- More ‘New BTO Flats’ Found to Have Been Listed by Property Agents
- Someone Abandoned a Live Chick in a Box in Yishun HDB Lift
Featured Image: Bacha Coffee + Facebook (Bacha Coffee)
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- It Turns Out That Google’s Impressive Gemini AI Video Demo is “Fake”
- 69YO Man Dies After His PMA Collided With a Motorcycle in Jurong West
- Man Who’s Caught Force-Opening MRT Doors Charged; Had Also Kicked Someone Before
- Serangoon Coffeeshop Reportedly Going to be Sold for a Whopping $40.5 Million
- Tabby Cat Went Viral After “Finishing First” in China Half Marathon
- Sa Sa is Back in Singapore, With Its First Store in Jurong Point & More to Come
- New Facebook Scam Alert: Cheap “Suitcases from SIA” Are Fake