If you’ve recently caught a glimpse of a video featuring a bloody severed leg near rubbish bins and cardboard boxes in Singapore, here’s the bad news.
It’s a real video.
No, not a one-month-in-advance crude April fool’s prank.
And if you didn’t get to watch what happened in the video before it got taken down from social media site Facebook, here’s a TL;DR version of what happened.
The video, which is approximately 15 seconds long, caught a few rubbish bins and cardboard boxes near the rubbish chute area of what appears to be an HDB block on camera.
Innocent and harmless enough.
However, the video suddenly changes its focus halfway and shifts to feature a severed left leg for around 5 seconds before the video ends.
Why the Ridout Road Colonial Houses Saga is Actually NOT a Saga:
The leg seemed to be cut with precision just below the knee.
Well, not very innocent and harmless anymore…
After watching the video, some netizens (understandably) said that their appetite was ruined.
Others also pointed out that the leg might be a prosthetic. However, police updates have proven otherwise; the case has been confirmed to be a real one that took someone’s life.
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
As reported by Lianhe Zaobao, police arrived at the scene after being alerted to it at around 12.35 pm on 4 March.
It was also revealed that the incident occurred at Blk 37 Margaret Drive and that the person whose leg was shown in the video was a 31-year-old man. The man was found to be completely still and motionless when the police and paramedics found him.
Unfortunately, paramedics were unable to resuscitate the man and pronounced his death at the scene.
Since then, the police has classified this case as a case of unnatural death. However, based on preliminary investigations by the police, no foul play is suspected.
Investigations are currently ongoing.
- What’s an Ombudsman & Why Shanmugam Thinks It Doesn’t Make Sense
- Nuclear Plant in Ukraine Now Safe After Russia’s Attack; Biden Urges Russia to Cease Military Activities As Well
- Edmund Chen Manages to Sell His NFT Painting for About $53,000
- S’porean Founder of Haidilao to Step Down As CEO after It’s Expected to Lose $820 Million in 2021
- MP Who Gave Suggestion of ‘Expiry Date’ for Degree Responds After His Suggestion Went Viral
Featured Image: Facebook
- 5 Out of 7 Cubicles “Out of Order” at Female Toilet in Newly-Opened Napier MRT Station
- Yishun Elderly Sweeps Stagnant Water to Neighbour’s Front Door After Every Corridor Wash
- Grab Driver Asks Woman Not to Take Grab if She Cannot Afford to Pay ERP During Heated Argument
- S’pore Couple Allegedly Banned From Entering M’sia After Asking About Officer’s Passport Chopping
- Hundreds of Termites Found Hiding Below Raised Wood Floor in Innocent-Looking HDB Flat
- Never clean your air fryer again with this simple hack
- You can have freshly brewed bubble tea at 3am for cheap with this instant bubble tea
- Introducing the Future of Fast Food: Self-Heating Fries + Sauce from Shopee