How far would you go for your girlfriend? Enough to spend the last of your paycheck on her favourite roses?
Maybe letting her have the last piece of potato chips even though you love it so damn much?
But enough to do this?
But believe it or not, this really happened in real life. And it went viral quite recently.
Boy & Girl Along New York Street
On 21 June 2019, Facebook page What is New York uploaded this particular video.
It shows an Asian man and woman along the sidewalk in a weird position.
The Chinese guy was doing the advanced version of the Asian squat while his female friend sat on his lap, apparently doing something important.
Talking on the phone.
And if that’s not enough, the guy could be seen rubbing the lady’s back as well.
You can watch the video below:
You can take this either way. Some will probably go, aww, that’s true love, while others will probably think: Friendzone101.
And rather unsurprisingly, we have folks who disagree that this is chivalry.
Friendzone level 999999
Talking to some other dude
Some were just concerned for the poor fellow
But there are people who appreciate this
Although the most popular comments belonged to those who think that the two of them are making a public nuisance of themselves.
#RelationshipGoals Or #Friendzone9999999
Would you do this for your girlfriend? Or even a girl you’re interested in?
My opinion? That guy’s smack dab in the middle of the friend zone. But then again, that’s just my opinion.
What do you think?
Advice For Avoiding The Friend Zone
So, here’s a word from the wise: it’s damn hard to get out of the friend zone. And the best way to get out is not to get into that zone in the first place.
So we’ve gotten a girl to talk about the 5 ways you’ll get into the friend zone.
Here’s the TL; DR:
- You didn’t make yourself clear (and confused the heck out of her)
- You’re not feeling confident and you keep quiet. Which is bad because silence really does not mean consent, or anything actually.
- Shying away from everything and anything.
- You keep on the safe side and try not to cross boundaries.
- She’s really not interested in you. #SorryNotSorry
If you want to read the full article, you can read it here.
- Here’s What the “What Cake R U” Viral Quiz is All About
- Google’s AI Might Also Be Trained by Reddit Content
- Leong Mun Wai Steps Down As PSP Chief to “Take Responsibility” for Recent POFMA He Received
- NEA Responds to Sign Cautioning Others About “Ghosts” in a Cemetery
- Zika Could Possibly be Spreading in Boon Lay Place; Residents Urged to Protect Themselves
- Everything About the Sky Lantern Saga in Sentosa & Why It Happened
- WhatsApp Has Added 4 New Text Formatting. Here Are The Codes to Use