What would you do if an obviously intoxicated man kept throwing insults in your direction for no particular reason?
Some may choose to return the favour, and some may even decide to attack, depending on the content of said insults.
It takes someone special to respond like they’re responding to compliments, and this bus driver looked like he did exactly that.
A courteous smile, friendly wave, and immediately closing the door as the offending party leaves the bus made this bus driver a symbol of exemplary service. Even at night, when one would expect him to be tired, and much less likely to respond favourably to anyone at all, he remained calm and smiling the whole time.
Power lah, bus captain! Don’t know how you can keep such a friendly demeanour, but it makes the bus trip that much more enjoyable as passengers, and probably for you too as a driver. Thank you for defusing the situation without escalation, and we all can learn from you.
Hands down the coolest and chill-est MF among bus captains, right here. You just won the Internet.
Featured Image: Facebook (Fabrications About The PAP)
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- WAH, Bus Driver Also Can Mount Kerb? Immediate Failure?
- Woman Posts 9 Videos on Her Argument with Grab Driver
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Clarke Quay Hotpot Restaurant Sells Rabbit Meat & As Expected, Netizens Started to Do Something About It
- Kurt Tay’s 31YO Prankster’s Way to Convince Kurt to Drop Police Case is As Childish as His Prank
- Japanese Sugar Baby ‘Luxury Mistress’ Matchmaking Service Comes to S'pore Without Much Resistance...Yet
- S’porean Shopper In JB Shocked to Know That The Money She Drew from ATM Were Fake
- 2 Men Arrested After Fighting Over A&W Seats At Jewel Changi Airport
- Media Makes Fun Of Gold Medalist Joseph Schooling For Putting On Weight At SEA Games