2023 has started with a bang with the Cheers saga.
And it appears that with the Lunar calendar, 2023 is also starting with a bang…with the Cheers saga again.
Because Jonathan is back, and this time, his target is Clement (again).
Ex-Cheers Cashier Jonathan Now Accused Clement of Using the “F” Word
Lest you’re not aware, Jonathan, the ex-cashier involved the saga, had made a comeback recently on TikTok.
His recent videos were akin to his previous videos, whereby he repeatedly implied the authorities’ incompetence, with a focus on the Singapore Police Force.
Also, the police officer, SGT Clement, is also getting a spotlight from the SPF.
You can watch this short video on a summary of their comeback:
View this post on Instagram
However, on the last few hours of CNY Eve, Jonathan decided to revisit the videos that have made him a household name with two videos, both of which are shortened versions of his viral videos.
In the first, it shows Clement looking away, and saying something under his breath (or simply biting his lower lip) while facing his right.
In the captions, Jonathan wrote, “Correct me if I am wrong, SPF actually features their office that mumbled ‘f’ word?”
It then cuts to a short footage that SPF recently posted in their TikTok account, whereby Clement is featured in a CNY video.
It should be noted that despite what Jonathan claimed, it’s quite obvious that Clement wasn’t using the “f” word but simply biting his lip.
Watch this and you’d understand:
In the other video, he repeated the claims that the officers have closed the store despite them saying otherwise:
Follow Up Videos to Prove His Point
In two videos, he went all Grammar-Nazi mode, focusing on the word “complexed” after a netizen claim there’s no such word.
In one video, he posted articles of how people were charged for using vulgarities (a clear dig at Clement).
And in one video, he showed his viewers what “forensic lip reading” is, whereby evidence is gathered by reading lips due to lack of clear audio. This is made in response to a comment that said he didn’t hear Clement using the “f” word.
In the comment section, Jonathan is also actively engaging with netizens, all to prove his point, like this:
In the Meantime…
In the meantime, SGT Clement appears to be enjoying his life.
Other than being featured in SPF’s TikTok twice so far, he also appeared in an interview with Power 98’s DJ Jerald Justin Ko, whereby he admitted that people did think he looks like Shang Chi.
@jksg98 @Singapore Police Force ♬ Cheers (Drink To That) – Countdown Singers
And yes, Jerald Justin Ko is the same person who made the Tabata Encik viral.
- Tai Sui 2023 Guide: Chinese Zodiac Signs That Need to Bai Tai Sui (拜太岁)
- Guide to When You Should Deposit Money During Li Chun 2023 Based On Your Chinese Zodiac Sign
- Ultimate Concise Guide to The Fortune of All Chinese Zodiac Signs in the Year of the Rabbit (2023)
- What You Must (& Must Not) Do From 初一 to 初十五 in 2023 Based on Traditions for a Good Rabbit Year
- Ultimate Guide to the Opening Hours of All Supermarket Chains During CNY 2023 Period
- Here’s a Proven Hack to Avoid Overeating CNY Goodies During CNY Gatherings
Featured Image: TikTok (@confederateginger)
- Everything About Perplexity AI, The ChatGPT-Like Search Engine That’s a Real Threat to Google
- 10 Facts About Drain Flies, The Small Flies That Are Always in Your Toilet & Bathroom
- Why People Are Making Friendship Bracelets Ahead of Taylor Swift’s Concert
- Everything About the South Korea Doctors’ Protest So Far
- What Chan Chun Sing Said About Having Israel-Hamas Conflict Contents in MOE CCE Materials
- 2024 Has a 29 Feb. Here’s What a Leap Year is & Why It’s Needed
- Everything About Swiftonomics, Whereby Taylor Swift’s Presence Can Impact Local Economics
- “Haunted” ChatGPT Spat Out Gibberish & Nonsensical Responses for Hours This Week
- 5 Facts About The Legality of Sky Lanterns in Singapore