Last Updated on 2022-10-06 , 5:45 pm
Dining in space isn’t a fantasy anymore.
Get your cameras ready, because this place is so IG-worthy.
Dine with Astronauts and the Stars
In Chef China (华厨), a space-themed restaurant at Beach Road, an astronaut roams around the restaurant, ready to pose for your Instagram. There’s also a dedicated photo area features funky metal tubes and an astronaut sitting on the moon.
While dining, you’re treated with a view of the Earth, other planets, the stars, and an astronaut floating in space. It’s almost as if you’re eating in a spaceship!
The entire interior follows a white, blue and silver theme, with metal tubes, neon lights, and minimalist furniture.
The futuristic vibe brings us so far out in space, it’s a wonder we haven’t started defying gravity yet.
Sichuan Cuisine and Dongbei-Style BBQ Skewers
Not only is the design meant to bring you out of this world, but the food is also similarly extraordinary.
Chef China (华厨) offers a myriad of Sichuan cuisine and Dongbei-style BBQ skewers, all from authentic Chinese chefs with more than 20 years of experience.
From the mouth-watering Skewers, the spicy Steamed Chicken with Chilli Sauce, and the refreshing Sour Plum Drink, there is bound to be something that suits your taste.
With Chinese New Year around the corner, a reunion meal with authentic Sichuan dishes sounds good, doesn’t it?
It’s open from 11:30am to 3am daily, so you can even satisfy your midnight cravings here. Located at 101 Beach Road, it’s a convenient five-minute walk from Bugis MRT station.
You can view their whole menu here:
Other Themed Cafes to Check Out
Is outer space not your style? Or are you looking for more aesthetic cafes to bless your Instagram feed?
Featured Image: Facebook (Chef China 华厨 Hua Chu)
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Popular Old Lai Huat Seafood Restaurant In Farrer Park Closes Down After Operating for 60 Years
- 70YO Who’s Living in S’pore But is Stateless Just Eats One Meal a Day
- SFA Looking Into Viral Video of a Twitching Rat on a Tray of Food at Tangs Market
- Still Have Unused CDC Vouchers? You Can Soon Donate Them to Charities
- Rental Scams Have Resurfaced, With Scammers Proactively Messaging Tenants
- Koufu Issues Warning to SGH Vegetarian Food Stall Owner After Viral Incident
- S’pore Job Fair in JB Saw 2,500 M’sians Applying for 300 Job Openings in S’pore