There’s a saying: “Marry into a wealthy family and you’re settled for life.”
While the saying has conventionally been more applicable for the Chinese (ladies in general), it’s certainly not exclusive to one side of the equation.
It’s a new time, a new age, and you’re free to look for anything you want.
Including a wealthy woman who’ll be more than happy to take care of you.
If you fit that bill, look no further, because there’s just the woman for you.
And did I mention that she’s hot?
Like, incredibly hot.
Ladies & gentlemen, give it up for Liu Wen.
She’s a Chinese supermodel who pulled in a whopping US$6.5 million in 2017 alone.
Despite being incredibly beautiful and successful, the Chinese supermodel, aged 29, has not had the same luck in the romance department.
In fact, back when she was 22, she admitted to “never having had a boyfriend.”
“All the models talk about boyfriends. Even my mum asks me, ‘Where is your boyfriend?’ But I’m a little busy for that,” Liu told Vogue. “Besides, in China, girls marry at 24. So I have two years.”
Four years on, she again revealed that she was single.
“There’s nobody in my life – this is very sad. Perhaps you can put it in the interview that I’m looking for a boyfriend; they can contact my agent.”
Hold your horses before you start googling for the agent’s number; she has something to add.
“There’s a lot of travelling with my job and I can’t say to a boyfriend, ‘Please wait for me, I have to go on a job’.”
And seeing how she was just ranked No. 9 on Forbes’ 2017 list of top-earning models, it’s highly unlikely that she can incorporate a man into her packed schedule just yet.
So sorry guys.
Although you can always try.
Who knows; you might receive a call one day 😉
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Man Who Sang PPAP Marries Swimsuit Model Shows There’s Still Hope For Us Average Guys
- WARNING: S’pore Authorities Warn Against Using These & Exploding Gas Cooker Hob Models
- 5 Hottest Male Models On Instagram
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Image: Fashion Gone Rogue
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia