Just yesterday, it was announced that the Grace Assembly of God church, a place with the largest cluster then at 22 cases, would be reopened next Wednesday, and service will resume on Saturday (29 Feb).
And today, there are three new cases, with one of them linked to the Grace Assembly of God church cluster, increasing its linked cases from 22 to 23.
Here are the details.
3 New COVID-19 Cases in S’pore Today (22 Feb); One of Them Of Unknown Origin Yet
There are three new cases today, which means Singapore now has a total of 89 cases.
The first patient is a 32-year-old Singaporean who was evacuated from Wuhan on 9 February 2020. As usual, he had no symptoms when he was boarding the plane, and was tested positive for the virus when he was on quarantine yesterday.
The second patient is a 30-year-old Singaporean who’s a contact with Case 66, who’s linked to the Grace Assembly of God. She had her first symptoms on 16 February and had visited a GP the next day. As she’s a contact of Case 66, she was sent to NCID yesterday, and was tested positive on the same day.
Join our telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
The third patient is a 41-year-old Singapore PR, and so far, it’s unknown how he had contracted the virus yet. He was tested positive this morning and is now isolated in NCID.
Updates on Confirmed Cases
So far, out of the 89 confirmed cases, 49 of them have fully recovered and are discharged.
5 people are in ICU (same as yesterday) while the conditions of the other 35 patients are either stable or improving.
As of noon today, MOH has identified 2,734 close contacts who have been quarantined. Of these, 1,101 are currently quarantined, and 1,633 have completed their quarantine.
- Now That The Budget 2024 Statement is Out, Here’s What to Expect in the Next Few Weeks
- S’pore Address Rumours That We Pay Millions So Taylor Swift Won’t Perform in Other Southeast Asia Countries for Her Tour
- Chinese Actress Came Back from Vacation to Her House Burglarised With All Valuables Gone
- Everything About the Changes in CPF That Were Mentioned During Budget 2024
- Aide Dismisses Claims That M’sia Ex-PM Mahathir is in Critical Condition
- You Can’t Take Chickens from The Road to Cook It; NParks Now Investigating Man Who Caught Wild Chicken at Pasir Ris
- ECDA Completed Assessment of Kinderland Saga; Licence Tenures Limit in 2 Centres to Continue