First, there were flash floods and now Singapore is experiencing a cold spell of sorts as temperature dips below 24 °C.
Yesterday, it was 21.9°C in Ang Mo Kio and Admiralty and as of writing time, the temperature is 23° C!
So, yes, it is a cold spell of sorts (for us) due to the monsoon surge in the South China Sea and surrounding region.
Well, it is so chilly that a restaurant in Punggol had to up their thermostats, both indoors and outdoors.
A pregnant woman was so annoyed at a noisy baby that she threw a pot of burning mala at the baby. At the worst part of this? She wasn’t charged. Click on the image below to read about this shocking incident:
House of Seafood restaurant has an alfresco area with four machines that blow out cool air but now, they blow out warm air instead.
And three of the restaurant’s air conditioners are set to 22 deg°C as opposed to their usual 18° C.
Typically, Singaporeans would seek solace indoors as it is always muggy outside, but now it’s the opposite!
The owner, Francis Ng said, ‘”We have been here for about 3½ years, and this is the worst rainy season yet. The winds are stronger, toppling our chairs and blowing leaves indoors,” said Mr Ng, who estimated that business has dropped by about 30 percent since the start of the wet season in November.”
Would it be too soon to invest in a heater?
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- PUB Promised Better Drainage System to Prevent Yesterday’s Flood, But Only by 2019
- This Morning’s Flood is So Bad, a Tree Collapsed & Injured 2 People
- It’s Going to be Super Cold in S’pore from 11 to 14 Jan (Maybe Floods, Too)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: TNP PHOTO / SEAH KWANG PENG
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Woman Allegedly Got Molested on RydePOOL, Posted on FB But Post Got Taken Down Instead
- China Striking Back After Huawei Ban With a List of Blacklisted Companies, Too
- Jerry Yan Allegedly Still Loves Lin Chi-ling Deeply Even When She’s Now Married
- S’pore Ex-Actor Reveals How Nanny Nearly Killed His Baby Who Has to be Admitted to ICU
- Distributor of Himalaya Salt Candy Warns of Fake Candy; Netizens Focus on Grammar Instead
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!