I am pretty sure the title made you glitch for a while and some of you might have even thought you were going to get “krissed”.
Readers: Exactly, didn’t they just like open their 13th outlet last month?
Yep and now Pan Pacific Retail Management (Singapore) Pte. Ltd, the parent company of Don Don Donki in Singapore, will be opening their 14th outlet at Jurong Point Mall on 17 November at 10am.
The 1,950 square metres arcade inspired outlet will be located at B1-09 (basement 1 level) of Jurong Point Mall, a spot formerly taken by NTUC FairPrice.
What Can you Expect?
Bearing the name of Don Don Donki‘s popular chain of sushi restaurants in Hong Kong, Thailand and Malaysia, Sen Sen Sushi will be launching in Singapore within this new outlet.
With a made-to-order concept, customers get to enjoy the flexibility of ordering their favourite sushi picks from a wide menu of popular sushi selections.
New seasonal specials such as Aburi Wagyu sushi and Otoro Uni sushi will be making its first appearance during the opening of the outlet.
If you don’t already know, there are two existing outlets with a rice specialty store known as Tomita Seimai inside.
Tomita Seimai in this new outlet will sell “Niigata Prefecture Koshiibuki” rice that is freshly milled in-store and a wide variety of onigiri.
Koshiibuki rice variant from Niigata is highly popular in Japan as it has a good balance of luster, stickiness and sweetness.
Okay wipe off the drool, it’s gross.
Store Opening Highlights
For all my foodies who are already planning to visit this new outlet on its opening, you will get to see Donpen, Don Don Donki’s official mascot, and a group of cosplayers who will be making a special appearance during the opening.
Of course, a new store opening will always be guided by what Singaporeans love the most —promotions.
20 Donki goodie bags will be given to you if you make the slightest effort of clicking the follow button on their social media platforms.
A free colour-changing flask will be given for grabs with $80 minimum purchase using UOB cards.
If you sign up for their membership, you get to play and win plushies and other prizes at the store gift redemption booth.
More information and latest updates can be found on their social media pages (@donkisg), or you can simply sign up as a member to use the app to earn points and enjoy exclusive rewards.
There would be promotions, too.
- Chris Evans is Reportedly Dating Actress Alba Baptista Secretly for a Year
- Kevin Conroy, The Iconic Voice Behind Batman, Dies at 66 Years Old
- Almost 15 Hawkers Stalls Empty in Amoy Street Food Centre for Months As New Hawkers Allegedly Cannot Survive There
- 8 Facts About FTX Collapse Simplified Until Even a 5YO Would Understand
- In Singapore, Should We Use Maths or Math?
Featured Image: wichai bopatay / Shutterstock.com (Image for illustration purpose only)
Here’s why a 4-day workweek might finally really be possible in Singapore soon:
- Grab Might Be Buying Over foodpanda’s Singapore Business
- Some People in Uncle Raymond’s Dating Show Are from a Special Needs School
- Partners in Cai Png Empire Chang Cheng Suing Each Other in Court
- SKH Responds After Patient Claims He Has to Order Painkillers from foodpanda As His Request From the Nurse Took Too Long
- Elderly Who’s Dining Alone Tells Daughter on Phone He’s With Friends, Then Cries Alone in Restaurant