Think you can keep a secret?
Chris Evans can do it better.
The Lightyear actor kept his relationship with Portuguese actress Alba Baptista a secret for over a year.
On Alba Baptista
You read that right.
Chris Evans is dating Alba Baptista, and they’re serious about it.
Baptista, 25, starred in this year’s Mrs. Harris Goes to Paris.
And she’s quite an impressive one too!
She speaks five languages, and her parents are an engineer and a translator.
Not only that, she won the Shooting Star award at the Berlin Film Festival.
Wait, and she does humanitarian work too.
In 2018, she did an extensive amount of humanitarian work at at orphanage in Cambodia, with a focus on education.
She’s that girl that you would bring home to meet your parents.
“Very Content” With Life
The Captain America star had said that he’s feeling “very content” with life at the moment, focusing on his work-life balance.
Apparently, he has also been spending as much of his downtime as possible with his loved ones.
“That’s absolutely something I want: wife, kids, building a family.”
Evans also added that it’s not the work that artists make that they are the most proud of. Rather, it was the relationships, the families they created, the love they found and the love they shared.
Truly a heartwarming story.
“So it’s also something through my long 41 years that also rings true. Those things are the most important,” he shared. “I love the idea of tradition and ceremony. I had a lot of that in my life, so the idea of creating that — I can’t think of anything better.”
Evans also said that as he’s gotten older, he has become a better romantic partner.
Here’s some relationship advice from the man himself: “We all have patterns, hang-ups or baggage that repeat and echo, so I’ve really been able to kind of identify where I need improvement and what works.”
Maybe your toxic ex needs to learn from Evans.
“I also really see the value and strength behind saying, ‘I’m sorry.’ If you’re able in those vulnerable moments to stay calm and listen, and say you’re sorry even if you don’t think you’ve done anything wrong because it’s not from your perspective it’s from the other person’s, I think that opens up a door in a very healthy way,” he added.
- Taiwan ‘Ru Hua’ Revealed Why She Quit Showbiz & Why She Was Spotted Selling Betel Nut
- Another Crypto Firm, With Investments from Temasek, Goes Bankrupt
- SNSD’s Taeyeon Suddenly Posted Cryptic Post on Instagram That Worries Her Fans
- Woman Made Police Report After PHV Driver Denied Finding $30K She Left in Car
- Everything About Rifle Range Nature Park, The Latest IG-Worthy Trail in S’pore
Featured Image: Instagram (@chrisevans) + Instagram (@alba.baptista)
- NUS Study Shows Parents Who Has More Self-Control & Less Financial Stress Have Children Who are Stronger Mentally
- Wendy’s Cancelled Surge Pricing Plan; Here’s What It Is & Why It Could Really Happen
- Guide to How to Change from Your SimplyGo Cards to the Old EZ-Link Cards
- Everyone is Talking About CPF Special Account. Here’s What It Is.
- Lawrence Wong: No Further Need for GST Hike Up to 2030
- Singapore’s Total Fertility Rate Hits Record Low, Falling Below 1 for the First Time
- Why Hotel Rates in Johor is Set to Increase from 1 March 2024