Here’s one more reason for you to visit IKEA other than pretending their show room’s your house or surprising yourself at the end of the cashier counter with purchases you didn’t think you need. Reason being, IKEA will be holding their annual All-You-Can-Eat Crayfish Buffet that’ll drive Crayfish lovers from starving to happily full!
Held for just a day, 19 August 2016, Friday for two slots, 5.30pm and 8pm, be sure to grab your fill on crayfish! Diners will need to get their tickets from either IKEA Alexandra or IKEA Tampines restaurants where tickets are limited and sold on a first come first served basis.
From 25 July to 19 August 2016, tickets will be available and early bird prices will be on sale until 14 August 2016 at $20 per adult where each ticket consists of a $10 IKEA home furnishing voucher. That’s practically just $10 for the buffet! FAMILY members are allowed to bring up to 3 diners each to purchase tickets.
Children aged 4-12 years old will be $10 per ticket and kids below 4 years old get to enter for free.
Members of the general public will not be able to purchase buffet tickets. Tickets are limited to diners who are IKEA Family Card members, which is free for sign up. Click here for more information.
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- TAFEP Contacting Nas Daily After He Intended to Recruit a Foreigner Based in S’pore
- Fish Leong Reportedly Officially Divorced After 9 Years of Marriage
- Thai Man Found Dead, Allegedly Consumed White Wine & Durians Together
- Woman Suffers Deadly Brain Infection After Using Cotton Buds To Clean Her Ears
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Boneless Chicken Steak: It’s Like Shrooms Burger Except No Buns