Honestly speaking, I don’t mind having Korean fare every single day. It’s just that darn good.
But there’s just one minor drawback: it’s also so darn expensive (unless you opt for those in Kopitiams, of course).
As a result, while my mind and heart certainly say yes, my wallet is desperately screaming for its life. Kinda sucks, but I guess I will have to fulfill that dream another day unless I want to be a registered wallet killer.
Thankfully, Yoogane has done us all Korean-loving, money-pinching fools a huge favour, with their latest promotion:
1-for-1 Chicken Galbi/ Bulgogi all-day on weekdays, till 31 January!
Korean fare just got even more tantalizing!
Set up in 1981, Yoogane is one of the most popular Chicken Galbi Restaurants in Korea (Busan in particular).
Famed for its Chicken Galbi, which is a delicious and spicy stir fried dish consisting of marinated chicken, assorted vegetables, and fragrant dokboki, the restaurant arrived at our shores in 2014.
Using only the freshest ingredients, the signature dish is marinated using a unique blend of sauces and seasoning, and cooked before the eyes of its patrons.
So what are you waiting for?
Head on down for some real affordable, delicious Korean fare! Remember; promotion’s only until 31 January, so time’s of the essence!
Terms & Conditions apply:
• Available Monday-Thursday, all-day until 31 January 2018.
• 1-for-1 offer is applicable to Yoogane’s Chicken Galbi/Bulgogi only.
• 1-for-1 order must be of the same dish.
• Valid for dine-in only.
• No splitting of bills allowed.
• Images are for illustration purpose only.
• Offer is not valid on eve of and on public holidays and special occasions unless otherwise stated.
• Offer is not valid in conjunction with other privileges, promotions or discounts.
• Yoogane reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
Yoogane Bugis Junction
200 Victoria Street,
#02-47/48 Bugis Junction
Tel: 6337 7337
23 Serangoon Central,
Tel: 6634 2887
Yoogane Tampines Mall
4 Tampines Central 5, #01-33A Tampines Mall
Tel: 6544 1098
3 Gateway Drive, #03-08 Westgate Mall
Tel: 6710 7821
On a side note, I wonder whether I could go in and order both for myself?
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Here’s a 4-Day Itinerary in Seoul For The Korean Lover
- There’s a Hidden $9.90 NETT Korean Buffet in Great World City
- 5 Korean Stars Who Have Ended their Lives ‘Coz of the Cutthroat Entertainment Industry
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Image: Facebook (Yoogane Singapore)
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’porean Got Scolded by Kid’s Parent for Not Smiling Back at Kid in an MRT Train. Strawberry Level X 99, Indeed.
- McDonald’s S’pore Has a Super Secret Prawn Paste ‘XXL’ Chicken Cutlet. We Tried It & It’s the Best Chicken Cutlet EVER
- Tourists Urged to be Careful After Footage of Woman Drugged in Thailand Got Viral with 5 Million Views
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee