It honestly feels like we are in the third month of January…
Time really does pass by slowly when you’re drowning in work, am I right?
Let me tell you something that will make your weekday lunches more bearable, especially if you’re one to have your lunches late (and it isn’t by choice).
Your go-to seafood restaurant, The Manhattan Fish Market will be having a promo of sorts.
On weekdays, from 2 P.M. to 5 P.M., they are having 20% off on their ala carte menu!
Choices are aplenty!
You can tuck into their pasta…
Maybe their spicy baked fish?
You can’t go wrong with their fish and chips!
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
Check out their dine-in menu here for more options!
Terms and conditions apply
Available for dine-in at all restaurants except Changi Airport T1
Offer is valid during weekdays (except eve of PH and PH)
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: 1 for 1 Starbucks Drinks (Until 31 Jan)
- Don’t Say Bojio: 1 for 1 Drinks (Include Ice-cream Meltdown) in Swensen’s (Till 4 Feb)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Tong Garden Warehouse Sale Now Happening (Until 11 Feb 2018)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured image: The Manhattan Fish Market Singapore
- Don’t Say Bojio: COMPLETELY FREE Flights on Jetstar (Book Before 30 Nov). We Tried Buying & It’s Legit
- Going to BKK Soon? You Need to Go to This Super Big Mall That Just Opened on 10 Nov
- Li Nanxing Became Fake Face of an Online Scam That Sounds Pretty Legit