Every morning, I gotta remind myself how the Lunar New Year is just around the corner and I should probably start doing some spring cleaning and buy some new year goods.
And then I’ll probably forget all about it by noon. Heck, it was a Sunday yesterday and I didn’t even get out of the house once. In my defence, monitoring my cryptocurrency and working freelance is more important. After all, I can’t buy any new year goods if I have no money, right?
…Speaking of which, I’m sure many of you actually buy dried goods and nuts for the new year, right? Overpriced Bak Kwa aside, I will also be sure to buy some cashew nuts or pistachio for the guests coming to my house.
That being said, here’s some good news for y’all nuts lovers out there!
Tong Garden will be having their CNY warehouse sale until 11 Feb! It will be at 21 Pandan Avenue #03-08(you know, one of those industrial park places), operating from 9 am to 5 pm.
Well, what are you waiting for! Head on down and grab yourself some cheap new year goods!
(Sigh, if only Bak Kwa can be cheaper during this period too!)
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Gong Cha at $2 in Westgate (Till 29 Jan)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Buy 1 Get 1 Free in myCK’s Chinese New Year Sale! (Until 22 Feb)
- Don’t Say Bojio: 1-for-1 Soup in Crystal Jade (Till 31 Jan)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Tong Garden Singapore
- NUS Study Shows Parents Who Has More Self-Control & Less Financial Stress Have Children Who are Stronger Mentally
- Wendy’s Cancelled Surge Pricing Plan; Here’s What It Is & Why It Could Really Happen
- Guide to How to Change from Your SimplyGo Cards to the Old EZ-Link Cards
- Everyone is Talking About CPF Special Account. Here’s What It Is.
- Lawrence Wong: No Further Need for GST Hike Up to 2030
- Singapore’s Total Fertility Rate Hits Record Low, Falling Below 1 for the First Time
- Why Hotel Rates in Johor is Set to Increase from 1 March 2024