There are two types of coffee drinkers in Singapore.
The ones who would only get coffee from a third-wave café where coffee is considered artisanal (and it is probably sourced from some obscure forest in Africa) and the ones who would drink at chain outlets such as Starbucks and Coffee Bean Tea Leaf (CBTL).
Oh, wait, there’s one more: those like my boss who drinks Kopi-O Kosong Peng like it’s plain water, but he’s not in our demographics (he’s an old bast***), so let’s ignore him.
Now, I am sorry for the first type as I don’t have any promotions for you, please continue to enjoy your exorbitantly priced coffee.
The second, your no-fuss personality must be rewarded!
CBTL is having a promo for those who pay via Mastercard contactless till the end of the year (31 Dec)—$3 off regular-sized café latte or Ice Blended drinks!
So go forth and enjoy the benefits of being a basic b**ch!
But of course, terms & Conditions apply.
- Not applicable with any promotion, discount or voucher.
- Not valid at Beanstro & all airport stores.
- Not valid for Christmas beverages.
- Promotion valid till 31 December 2017, unless fully redeemed.
- Limited to 2 redemptions per single receipt.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Starbucks Free Daily Gifts That Include Free Drinks & Discounts
- Don’ Say Bojio: Free Hello Kitty Toy With Every Happy Meal At McDonald’s (Till Nov 8)
- Don’t Say Bojio: $1 Beer in Chicken Up Till 30 Nov
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: CBTL Facebook
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Mandarin Orchard S’pore Food Poisoning’s Reasons Revealed: There Were Serious Hygiene Lapses Like Uncleaned Vomit & Feaces Bacteria
- Despite Amos Yee’s ‘Weird’ Habits in the US, His Mother Still Defended Him
- There’s a New Super High-SES Starbucks in Tampines (Kiasu Town) with Super High-SES Coffee, Too
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee