5 November—what about it you might ask?
You might think that is just another ordinary Sunday and that means you will have to wake up at 7:00 a.m. the next day and head back to work.
Yes, that is, unfortunately, true but what if I told you that I can make that particular Sunday more exciting?
5 November happens to be Popeye’s Day!
We're pleased to announce that Popeyes Day is coming!Get 5pc chicken for only $6.90 on 5 November! Share this link with your loved ones: po.st/V0NE0J
Posted by Popeyes Singapore on Wednesday, 25 October 2017
Only for that day, they will be selling their chicken at 5 pieces (you can choose between Spicy or Mild) for $6.90!
Technically, you are paying only $1.38 for one chicken and that is a steal in this day and age!
To make things, even more, juicier, if you purchase 2 sets of the 5 piece chicken, you will receive a $5 voucher!
This promotion (the voucher thingy, not the $6.90 thingy) is from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and 9:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
But of course, terms and conditions apply:
• Only 40 vouchers will be given in the morning slot at an hourly interval
• Only 50 vouchers will be given at 9:30 P.M.
• Only one voucher per transaction
For now, we will be all waiting in agony!
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Toy ‘R’Us Continues its Promotion for Up to 80% Till 29 Oct
- Don’ Say Bojio: Free Hello Kitty Toy With Every Happy Meal At McDonald’s (Till Nov 8)
- Don’t Say Bojio: TEMT Closing Down Sale At Vivo City Gives You 50% OFF EVERYTHING In Store (From 26 Oct)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured Image: Facebook (Popeyes Singapore)