Yes, even Beauty in The Pot is part of the Paradise Group
Honestly, I swear that statement makes grammatical sense. If you don’t think it does, you’re probably young and was born after that show’s era.
Nonetheless, you’ve still managed to make it in time for Paradise Group’s “One Hundred Outlet Celebration” if you are indeed reading this, and I congratulate you for it.
So this is what Paradise themselves have to say about this celebration.
Paradise Group is proud to announce that it has reached a milestone of 100 outlets worldwide. To celebrate, it will be holding a special 50% off promotion for selected dishes across its portfolio of restaurants. The promotion will run from 26 February to 30 April 2019. Paradise Group is a homegrown brand, and its first restaurant, Seafood Paradise, was opened in 2002. Since then, it has established a strong presence in Asia-Pacific countries, including Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Philippines and Myanmar. Paradise Group is poised to further strengthen its global presence with more openings in Singapore and the rest of the world.
In short, Paradise Group has made it bigly, and they wish to reward their customers in a bigly manner too.
Here are some images to supplement needless words:
And here are the selected dishes specific to each restaurant that will enjoy the 50% off for your easy reference.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid from 26 February till 30 April 2019, for dine-in by Citibank Credit or Debit Cardmembers and PGR members.
- Multiple redemptions are allowed.
- Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, promotions, vouchers or membership privileges.
- While stocks last.
- Discount is given on prices before service charge and 7% GST.
- Management reserves the right to amend terms and conditions of the promotions without prior notice.
From the looks of it, this promotion is really one that foodies island-wide will die for.
And they haven’t exactly gone “budget” on this promotion too, given how there’s multiple seafood items like “Poached Grouper Fillet in Chinese Rice Wine”, “Grilled Sea Cucumber with Dried Shrimp and Scallion” and “Oysters” up on offer.
But There’s A Catch
Do take note though that the one important caveat is that this offer is only applicable to Citibank Credit or Debit Cardmembers and PGR members.
So if you aren’t one, go get yourself signed up for em’.
Else, you can find the nearest Paradise Group restaurants here.
So what are you waiting for?
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Ian Fang Responds Publicly on Instagram; Apologises & Has Engaged a Lawyer
- Actor Tosh Cries & Quits Social Media Temporarily After Pink Dot 2019 Controversy
- Yanxi Palace Actress Continued Posing at Cannes Red Carpet When Photographers Told Her to Siam
- Carrie Wong’s Boyfriend Released Statement Via Lawyer & Made His IG Public
- Wealthy Family Tied Maid to Tree Under Hot Sun of Up to 37°C to Punish Her
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!