It’s that time of the week again…Monday.
If you feel like life sucks at this very moment, I feel you.
Somemore last week was only a 4-day work week.
But don’t worry, because we’re here to make the rest of the work week more bearable for you.
From Swensen’s 1-For-1 sides to $1 Chicken Wings PLUS Drink, here’s what you need to know.
1. Chicken Wing Set At Wingstop For Just $1
Now that Grab is the king of private-hire car services, most Singaporeans would’ve downloaded the Grab app to try.
Now, here’s a hidden secret.
Within their app is an e-wallet called Grabpay, and it might be a good idea to top it up and use it.
Why? Because $1 gets you 4 boneless wings fried to perfection and a drink, that’s why.
From now until 30 Apr, order the 4 wings + 1 drink combo and get it for $1 only when you pay via GrabPay.
Make sure you’re fast because this promo is on a while stocks last basis, and is limited to only 1 flavour per set.
Location: All Wingstop outlets in Singapore.
2. 1-For-1 Sides At All Swensen’s Outlets Except Changi T2
If you’ve not downloaded the Swensens app yet, you’re missing out on a lot. And by that, we mean app-exclusive deals.
Like this 1-for-1 sides at all Swensen’s outlets except Changi T2 and Earle Swensen’s.
From 2-6 Apr 2018, flash this e-coupon and enjoy a 1-for-1 deal on sides like their all-new breaded shrimps.
All-time favourite mozzarella cheese sticks.
The lower-priced side will be free and it’s limited to one redemption per mobile. Well, still good enough.
Location: All Swensen’s outlets except Earle Swensen’s & Changi T2
3. $1 Regular Donuts At Almost ALL Dunkin’ Donuts Outlets For 1 Day Only
If you have no idea where the hell you should be tomorrow, here’s the place to go.
You know what? Even if you have anything planned, you might want to change your plans anyway.
Because $1 doughnuts.
Only happening on 3 Apr 2018 (Tuesday), you can get $1 donuts from all Singapore Dunkin’ Donuts outlets except Changi Airport T1.
The promo is valid for all their regular flavours.
From chocolate to glazed and everything in between, you’ll be able to find something that feeds your sugar tooth.
Get it to share with your friends and family. Or if you’re like my very fat boss, just get all 6 for yourself.
Don’t say we bojio hor!
Just take note the promo is on a while stocks last basis.
Location: All outlets except Changi Airport T1
4. $1 Sushi Every Monday At Umisushi in April
Lovers of sushi, listen up! Umisushi has started their April with a bang.
By giving you $1 sushi every Monday.
Valid for both dine-in and takeaway on selected items, you’d better be fast because the promo is on a while stocks last basis.
Location: All umisushi outlets except the ones at Kallang Bahru, ONE Raffles Place and Tan Tock Seng Hospital
When: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 April 2018 (Every Monday of April 2018)
5. Bose Moving Out Sale @ Republic Plaza With Amazing Clearance Sales Discounts
If you’re looking for a new headphone, Bluetooth speakers or a home sound system, we have just the deal for you.
Due to major renovation works, Bose @ Republic Plaza will be moving out with their last day of operation on 6 Apr 2018.
You know what that means, right?
They’ll be having moving out sale where you can expect amazing clearance discounts on end-of-life and display products.
Location: Bose @ Republic Plaza, 9 Raffles Place, #01-19A, Singapore 048619
Timing: 2-6 Apr 2018, 11 am to 7 pm.
6. Revlon Warehouse Sale Back Again
Ladies, I know what you’re thinking. You want to look good but it’s so damn expensive buying all the products.
Well, guess what? Now’s your chance to get all the stuff you need to look damn chio. For cheap.
From today until 6 Apr 2018, make your way down to Revlon’s warehouse sale.
Expect up to 80% OFF Revlon products plus limited edition or soon-to-be-discontinued items.
Location: 12 Tannery Road, #05-07 HB Centre 1, S’pore 347722
When: 2-6 Apr 2018, 11 am to 7 pm
The only thing bad about this sale? It only takes place during the weekday.
On the plus side, lesser crowd.
Time to go apply leave liao.
7. New Burger King Digital E-Coupons Available For Download
You know what Burger King’s tagline is, right? Eat like a king.
Well, guess what? From now till 31 July, you can eat like a king for cheap.
All you have to do is to download BK’s newly released e-coupons and flash it (the coupons, not yourself) at the counter to enjoy the deals.
Sounds simple enough, right?
We’ve thoughtfully placed all the coupons below for you to download at your own leisure.
You’re welcome! 😉
**All images from Burger King Singapore website
Love getting up to date on deals? Get up to date with what Singaporeans are talking about today too.
Join our newsletter, whereby we’ll send you an email daily on the top five articles published the day before, to start your day with a blast! Also, you’ll get a $7 Shopee and $10 Shopback cashback just by joining our newsletter for free!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 10 Facts About The Uber-Grab Deal S’poreans Are Kaypoh-ing About
- Wedding Ang Bao Rates in 2018 Updated With Almost All S’pore Hotels
- 10 Facts About Avengers: Infinity War Before Its Release in S’pore on Apr 26
- 肮脏包 is a New Food Fad in M’sia & It Most Likely is Coming to S’pore
- Popular Blogger Xiaxue Allegedly Running For NMP: 6 Topics S’poreans Are Talking About Today (2 Apr)
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Mystery Wuhan Virus Can Spread Between Humans; All Travellers from China to Go Though Screening
- Website Promoted By Popular S'pore YouTuber Blocked By Police For Being A Remote Gambling Site
- Man Borrowed $80 From Officer During NS, Returns It After 18 Years
- Everything About the $12 Million Hong Bao Toto Draw 2020 That’s Happening on 7 Feb
- Complete Guide to All the Extended MRT & Bus Services on CNY 2020 Eve
- Glass Table With Steamboat on Top ‘Exploded’; Owner & Guests Sent to Ng Teng Fong Hospital