Yes, it’s that time of the week again. Time to get back to work and see your fat boss’s face again.
And also, time for good deals you might want to check out this week. Don’t worry, we’ve got your back when it comes to Mondays. Or Tuesday, when this article comes out.
We’re awesome like that.
Here are the best kiasu-est deals happening this week you need to know.
1. 6 Pieces of KFC Chicken At Only $9 on Tuesdays
If you’re a huge lover of KFC fried chicken, no matter original or crispy, this is the deal for you.
First launched back in Oct 2017, this amazing Tuesday deal is back again.
Just for your info, a normal 3 piece chicken meal cost you $10.60. Now for just $9, you can get your hands on 6 pieces of fried chicken. No frills and no fine prints, this is for fried chicken lovers only.
So what are you waiting for? Time to order some fried chicken on Tuesday and have a chicken party with your friends liao.
KFC didn’t specify an “expiry date” for this but better to get it fast, yeah?
You might also want to try their latest, Cheesy Zinger Stacker where they give you double Zinger fillet.
Reviews aren’t that great, but having tried it for myself, I’d still say it’s worth a shot.
Where: Both at KFC outlets and delivery
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
When: Every Tuesday until further notice
2. $19.90 Nett For Morganfield’s Sticky Bones @ Orchard Central For MasterCardholder
Who can say no to a half slab of ribs? Definitely not me.
But you know what’s even better? A half slab of meat for less than $20.
If you, like me, still believe that quality meat can be affordable, you’re right.
And it can be found at Morganfield’s. Morganfield’s Orchard Central, to be exact.
From 13 Apr to 13 May, simply flash your MasterCard when you order and you’ll get a half-slab of Morganfield’s signature Sticky Bones for $19.90 nett (u.p $27.90).
You can make your reservations here.
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- For dine-in only
- Promotion valid from 13th Apr – 13th May
- Available at Morganfield’s Orchard Central only
- Not valid with other promotions & discounts
- Flash your Mastercard when ordering to enjoy
- The management reserves the right to change the terms & conditions without prior notice
Where: 181 Orchard Road, #11-03/04 Orchard Central, Singapore 238896
3. Crispy Rendang Chicken Is Now A Thing @ Rumah Rasa
If you’ve been following social media news for the past week, you’d know about Gregg Wallace’s crispy rendang chicken comment on MasterChef UK.
Well, guess what? Crispy chicken rendang is a thing.
Rusa Ramah, Bay Hotel’s Indonesian halal restaurant decided to go one step further in the entire saga. By creating a crispy rendang chicken for Singaporeans.
From now till 30 Apr 2018, you can try this controversial dish for yourself at the price of only $10.90.
It’ll come served with Nasi Lemak Telang (blue rice nasi lemak), crispy ikan bilis, sliced tomatoes and cucumber, belinjau crackers, special homemade sambal sauce and of course, the crispy chicken rendang.
Disclaimer: We cannot confirm you won’t go bald like Gregg Wallace.
Where: Rusa Ramah at Bay Hotel, 50 Telok Blangah Road, Singapore 098828
4. Free Ice-Cream at 3 Ben & Jerry’s Outlets on 10 Apr
Singapore weather might be hot and cold.
But it’s not going to stop our love…
…for ice-cream that is.
Especially free ice-cream.
If you feel the same way too, you’d love to know this.
Every year, Ben & Jerry’s give out free ice-cream on Free Cone Day to thank customers for supporting them. And this year is no different.
On 10 Apr 2018, 3 Ben & Jerry’s ice-cream outlets in Singapore will be giving out free ice-cream from 12 pm to 8 pm.
They’re the outlets at Vivo City, 313 Somerset and Demsey Road.
So what are you waiting for? Get your buddies and make your way down to the nearest Ben & Jerry’s outlet tomorrow.
You can find the locations here.
5. 1-For-1 Mains Dine-In Promo at Pizza Hut on Weekdays
Love Pizza Hut? And I’m not talking about just pizzas. I’m talking pasta, lasagne and everything else in Pizza Hut.
Because if you do, then you’ll love this weekday deal Pizza Hut is offering you.
Regular pizzas, curry baked rice, pasta, whatever you want, you’ll get it at half price. Sort of.
From 9-27 Apr (weekdays only) from 11 am to 5 pm, enjoy 1-for-1 deals on mains from all Pizza Hut outlets*.
This promo is not valid on eve of/ and public holidays and special occasions.
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- Valid from 9 April to 27 April 2018 for dine-in only, on weekdays from 11am – 5pm at all restaurants, except for Jurong Point and Bedok Mall where promotion will be available from 17 April to 27 April 2018.
- Not valid on eves of public holidays, public holidays and special occasions.
- Complimentary item will be of equal or lower value among items purchased.
6. 1-For-1 Ah Mah Homemade Cake At Seletar Mall (9-13 Apr)
Food fads come and go, but this is one food fad that’ll stick in people’s minds. Soft, spongy Castella cakes with their crazy good aroma.
And to be honest, these cakes are not disappointing at all, at least in terms of the taste. They can be pretty pricey though.
But not this time.
From now till 13 Apr, you can get 1-for-1 Castella cakes from Ah Mah from 2-5 pm at The Seletar Mall outlet.
Simply buy any of their premium cakes (cheese, chocolate, kopi siu dai or sunny orange) and get an original cake free.
We’ve tried the cakes at the mall itself and damn if it didn’t taste good. You can read our review on it here.
But make sure to be fast because there are limited stocks, and each queuing customer is limited to one cake.
Where: Ah Mah Homemade Cake #B1-K12, The Seletar Mall, 33 Sengkang West Ave, Singapore 797653
7. Trade in Old Shoes To Royal Sporting House & Get $40 OFF New Shoes
Looking for new shoes? Here’s a deal that let you get new shoes for cheap.
And it lets you do some good at the same time.
From now till 26 Apr, bring your old shoes to Royal Sporting House and trade them in for $40 off a new pair of running, training or tennis shoes.
And I’m not talking about just any old brand. I’m talking about $40 OFF brands like Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Under Armour and more!
As long as they’re above $129, they’re up for grabs with this promo.
Heck, you can just bring your army shoes (which you got FOC) and use it to get that $40 off. Shhh, don’t say we teach one.
The old shoes will be donated to Soles4Souls, a non-profit organisation that give shoes to those in need.
You can find the nearest Royal Sporting House outlet here.
8. 1-For-1 Gelato Sundae @ Westgate & VivoCity Earle Swensen’s Outlets
It’s practically an unspoken rule that you cannot end a weekly deal article without mentioning Swensen’s.
Because they’re in the business of giving out different deals every week. To be more exact, app-exclusive deals.
And for this week, it’s 1-for-1 Gelato Sundae at two Earle Swensen’s outlets.
From now till 13 Apr 2018, order any sundae (excluding Novelties & Mega Creations) and get the other one free.
All you got to do is to download the Swensen’s app (if you haven’t, why?!), flash the offer to the staff and voila, 1-for-1 Gelato Sundae!
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- Lowest priced sundae in the same bill will be free
- Not valid with other discounts and Swensen’s membership point accumulation in the same bill
Where: Westgate & Vivocity Earle Swensen’s Outlets
So there you go, 8 kiasu-est deals of the week you cannot miss.
Time to jio your friends out and go crazy liao. You’re welcome 😉
Join our newsletter, whereby we’ll send you an email daily on the top five articles published the day before, to start your day with a blast! Also, you’ll get a $7 Shopee and $10 Shopback cashback just by joining our newsletter for free!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 15 Burger Joints in S’pore with Mouth-watering Burgers That Are Worth the Calories
- Wedding Ang Bao Rates in 2018 Updated With Almost All S’pore Hotels
- 10 Events All Over S’pore in April 2018 That Both High-SES & Low-SES People Would Enjoy
- 7 Shops in S’pore That Still Sell $2 Items in 2018 & It’s Not Daiso
- 6 Makan Places in Bukit Panjang That Are So Delicious, People Walk There Even if LRT Breaks Down
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’porean Got Scolded by Kid’s Parent for Not Smiling Back at Kid in an MRT Train. Strawberry Level X 99, Indeed.
- McDonald’s S’pore Has a Super Secret Prawn Paste ‘XXL’ Chicken Cutlet. We Tried It & It’s the Best Chicken Cutlet EVER
- Tourists Urged to be Careful After Footage of Woman Drugged in Thailand Got Viral with 5 Million Views
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee