Burger King is taking its name really seriously.
They provide you with delectable burgers and set prices so affordable you can practically feast like a king and not go broke.
But guess what?
Now they’re going even lower (in terms of prices) so that you can feast like a king, for cheaper.
Burger King 1-For-1 Upsized Tendergrill® Meal Promo
From 11 Feb (which is TODAY) onwards, make your way down to your nearest Burger King outlet to enjoy their buy-one-free-one Valentine’s Day promo for their Tendergrill Chicken upsized meals.
Make sure you’re fast because this promo is on a while stocks last basis, and you know how Singaporeans get when they see these magical words, right?
It’s available at all Burger King outlets in Singapore except the ones at Kallang Leisure Park, Singapore Expo (on event days) and Airport stores.
Each Tendergrill Burger Meal consists of a Tendergrill burger, a medium coca-cola and large fries and will set you back by $9.35.
Sounds pretty pricey for a meal, but for two? Hell yeah.
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- Promotion is valid from 11 Feb ’19 after breakfast hours for dine-in or takeaway orders at all stores except Kallang Leisure Park, Singapore Expo on event days & Airport stores.
- Change of drinks and/or sides is chargeable for both meals.
- Limited to 3 sets per customer, while stocks last.
- Burger King Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend the T&Cs of the promotion at its sole discretion.
- In case of a dispute, Burger King Singapore Pte Ltd’s decision will be final.
And the best part?
The promotion can be used together with the new BK coupons.
In other words, if there’s three of you, two can get the Tendergrill promotion and the last one can choose to save a bit by using Burger King’s newly released coupons.
BK New E-Coupons Up For Grabs
From now until 30 Apr 2019, you can present paper coupons or e-coupons before ordering to enjoy the following deals.
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
We’re talking about add-ons like their delicious Hershey’s Sundae Pie and a cup of Americano to wash it down for just $4.50.
Or, if you’re a trio, meals like the Long Chicken burger
Or even the Whopper if you want to be eating grilled burgers like your friends.
There’s even a fried chicken meal for those who want all that fried, crunchy, protein goodness without the buns.
You’re welcome! 😉
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Kenneth Ma Defended His ‘Girlfriend’ Who Was Involved in Andy Hui’s Scandal
- Man’s Fingers Got Sliced Off by Kite String When Flying Kite During Extreme Windy Conditions
- Kenny Rogers Roasters Will Not Be Leaving S’pore Because of an Unexpected Rescue By 老火汤
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee