Burger King is taking its name really seriously.
They provide you with delectable burgers and set prices so affordable you can practically feast like a king and not go broke.
But guess what?
Now they’re going even lower (in terms of prices) so that you can feast like a king, for cheaper.
Burger King 1-For-1 Upsized Tendergrill® Meal Promo
From 11 Feb (which is TODAY) onwards, make your way down to your nearest Burger King outlet to enjoy their buy-one-free-one Valentine’s Day promo for their Tendergrill Chicken upsized meals.
Make sure you’re fast because this promo is on a while stocks last basis, and you know how Singaporeans get when they see these magical words, right?
It’s available at all Burger King outlets in Singapore except the ones at Kallang Leisure Park, Singapore Expo (on event days) and Airport stores.
Each Tendergrill Burger Meal consists of a Tendergrill burger, a medium coca-cola and large fries and will set you back by $9.35.
Sounds pretty pricey for a meal, but for two? Hell yeah.
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- Promotion is valid from 11 Feb ’19 after breakfast hours for dine-in or takeaway orders at all stores except Kallang Leisure Park, Singapore Expo on event days & Airport stores.
- Change of drinks and/or sides is chargeable for both meals.
- Limited to 3 sets per customer, while stocks last.
- Burger King Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend the T&Cs of the promotion at its sole discretion.
- In case of a dispute, Burger King Singapore Pte Ltd’s decision will be final.
And the best part?
The promotion can be used together with the new BK coupons.
In other words, if there’s three of you, two can get the Tendergrill promotion and the last one can choose to save a bit by using Burger King’s newly released coupons.
BK New E-Coupons Up For Grabs
From now until 30 Apr 2019, you can present paper coupons or e-coupons before ordering to enjoy the following deals.
We’re talking about add-ons like their delicious Hershey’s Sundae Pie and a cup of Americano to wash it down for just $4.50.
Or, if you’re a trio, meals like the Long Chicken burger
Or even the Whopper if you want to be eating grilled burgers like your friends.
There’s even a fried chicken meal for those who want all that fried, crunchy, protein goodness without the buns.
You’re welcome! 😉
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: Real Salted Egg Fried Chicken Review: It’s Worth Throwing Shade Over
- Man Suffers From Stroke After Sitting Down In Front Of A Computer For 24 Hours
- Guy Got Together With Female Passenger After They Held Hands On A Plane During Turbulence
- 90s Kids’ Dream Girlfriend Rainie Yang Said Yes To Li Rong Hao’s Marriage Proposal
- Fans Are Now Urging Kenneth Ma to Date Natalie Tong After Ma Publicly Declared He’s Done with Jacqueline Wong