If you’re looking for a watch as a Christmas present, or have been waiting to change to a new pair of glasses, now is the best time.
City Chain and Optical 88, both owned by Hong Kong Stelux Group of Companies, are having a dual warehouse promotion.
Starting today (10 November 2016), the warehouse sale will offer hundreds of branded watches, jewellery, designer sunglasses and frames for as low as $3! I don’t know about you, but I’ve never come across anything less than $20 in these two chains!
The sale is from today until 13 November 2016. From today until Saturday, the opening hours are from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., while on Sunday it will be from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
It will be located at 138 Joo Seng Road #06-01 Singapore 368361, with the nearest MRT station being Tai Seng MRT Station.
Time for some Christmas shopping!
Featured Image: heregotsale.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: $5 Off Your ComfortDelGro Taxi Ride with this Promo Code (8-14 Nov 2016)
- Don’t Say BoJio: Latest KFC e-Coupons For The Greatest Savings (7 Nov – 11 Dec 2016)!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts: The Pearls Are Just Jellies Shaped Like Boba
- Police NSF Jailed For Tricking Woman Into Exposing Bra During Video Call
- M’sian Influencer Who Called Women Who Wear Size M Clothes ‘Fat’ Apologises
- Miss S’pore International Charlotte Chia Says She Doesn’t Care That Netizens Insult Her Looks
- #ThirstyThursday: Playmade Wasabi Milk Tea Review: An Unholy Concoction Explained Only By Chaos
- Man Slams Dog On The Floor & Kicks It Because Of Its High Medical Bill