If you’re an H&M fan, you’ll cheer once you hear about this.
From now until 6 November 2016 (this Sunday), you’ll get 10% off your entire purchase as long as you’ve downloaded the H&M app.
Here’s what they’ve written in their Facebook Page.
Exclusive offer for our H&M Singapore App users between 4 to 6th November 2016! Get 10% off your entire purchase in store by simply showing at the cash desk that you have downloaded the app.* See you at H&M Singapore stores now!
*Discount does not apply on gift card purchases or on KENZO X H&M collection.
And it’s available in all outlets. Wow!
There’s no other term and condition except that it’s not applicable on gift card purchases and KENZO X H&M collection; simply download the app (either iOS or Android) and when you’re making payment, show the cashier the app in your phone and ta-da! 10% off.
Here’s a list of all the ten outlets in Singapore.
Unit #B2-28/31 & #B3-27/34
2 Orchard Turn S238801
Unit #01-01, #02-01/02/03 & #03-01/02
50 Jurong Gateway Road S608549
Unit #01-01 & #01-74/75/76/77/78
1 Stadium Place S397628
Unit #01-12 to #01-33
23 Serangoon Central S556083
One Raffles Place
Unit #01-03/04/05/06 & Level 2
1 Raffles Place S048616
1 Grange Road S239693
3 Temasek Boulevard S038983
Unit #02-25/26 & #03-24/25
4 Tampines Central 5 S529510
1 Harbourfront Walk S098585
Unit #01-64 & #02-26
83 Punggol Central S828761
Featured Image: Facebook (H&M)
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: John Little Moving Out Sale Up to 90% OFF at Plaza Singapura (13 Oct-31 Dec 2016)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Get 5 Piece Chicken from Popeyes at $5.90 Only on Popeyes Day (6 Nov)
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Woman Shared How She Used Fitness Tracker To Catch Friend’s BF Cheating
- Actress Han Ji-seong Was Drunk When She Died in a Traffic Accident
- Grandpa Fed 1-Month-Old With Alcohol So That He Won’t ‘Lose Face’; Baby Then Died from Alcohol-Poisoning
- Teenager Allegedly Choked on Bubble Tea Pearls & Died Soon After
- Netizen Posted Images of Packet Drink With ‘Black Substances’; MARIGOLD Has Responded