Hang on a freaking second there. Just, just give me a couple of seconds to do my math. After all, this particular part of my brain has been rusty after being inactive for a prolonged period of time.
24 cans of Carlsberg for $48? And they are throwing in 24 cans of Jolly Shandy for free? No matter how I look at this, this deal is too good to be true!
I mean, just take a look at this poster!
Wow, how did I not notice this promo until now?
Granted, you’re required to spend a minimum of $80 to enjoy this promotion, but I’m pretty sure you’ll definitely spend at least $80 when shopping for your CNY goods, right?
Truth be told, I’ve already spent close to $150 on this year’s CNY goodies! Damn, I could’ve gotten myself 48 cans of beer!
That aside, the Jolly Shandy is really tempting too! Every now and then, I would love to enjoy a mildly alcoholic and refreshing beverage like Jolly Shandy!
Oh well, considering the promotion is from 19 Jan to 25 Jan, it’s still not too late for you guys to get some cheap beer!
However, do pay attention to the terms and conditions below, especially the exclusion list! What are you waiting for? Grab your wallets and run to your closest Giant hypermarket!
Terms & Conditions
- This WOW deal is only valid from 19 – 25 Jan 2018.
- This WOW deal is only valid with a minimum spend of $80.
- The minimum spend of $80 must be within a single receipt.
- Exclusion list applies to the minimum spend of $80 (Tobacco and cigarettes, newspapers and magazines, infant milk powder, phone cards, Dairy Farm Gift Vouchers, lottery, purchases from concessionaires).
- With a minimum spend of $80, you can purchase the items at the offer price during the same transaction. The offer price will not be applicable if you did not purchase the items during the same transaction.
- This WOW deal is not valid for online purchases.
- Limited stocks only. This offer is on a first come first serve, while stocks last basis.
- No traders are allowed.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: 1-For-1 Sides At ALL Swensen’s Outlets (Until 26 Jan)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Subway Value Meal Menu Finally Has Changes Liao
- Who should deal in Ban-Luck during CNY gatherings? Here’s a guide so you won’t quarrel
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: giant.sg
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast