It is Monday, so please pat yourself on the back.
I know the struggle of getting up in the morning, especially when you had a very lazy weekend.
There is an actual term for it—dysania.
While many of us suffer from this, we can’t do much about it unless you’re able to squeeze in a power nap during lunch hour.
Hmm, maybe I should ask my boss for a sleeping corner.
Well-rested employees mean productive employees!
You should try asking your boss too but if that doesn’t work out, I’ve got something better.
WHAT IS BETTER THAN A BED IN OFFICE?
FRIED CHICKEN LAH!
KFC is having a flash promo—5 pieces of crispy chicken for just $10!
I mean, you can share it? But why would you?
If it is good enough for Steve Harrington from Stranger Things, it is good enough for us.
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
Simply flash this and you will be able to redeem it!
Or you can use the code for delivery: 5FOR10, if you’re too lazy to leave the house.
Just take note that the promo is until 12 Nov.
Like I once said, fried chicken is true love. They died for you.
On a side note, if you have not tried their new new Hot and Cheesy chicken, then you should get that too!
We even did a review and a video as well.
We tried the KFC Hot & Cheesy Chicken, and it turned out that it's not hot, and not enough cheese.Remember to like Goody Feed TV – Singapore for more interesting videos!
Posted by Goody Feed TV – Singapore on Thursday, 28 September 2017
Take it from us, the Spicy Romano Sauce was…in the words of Steve Harrington:
Terms and conditions apply.
- Includes 2 drumsticks / wings and a mixture of chicken parts for the other 3.
- Available at all stores except KFC KidZania, Sentosa and Singapore Zoo.
- Limited to 1 set per transaction for delivery.
Okay, fair enough.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Manhattan FISH MARKET Latest Coupons Up to 50% Off (Till 30 Nov)
- Don’ Say Bojio: Free Hello Kitty Toy With Every Happy Meal At McDonald’s (Till Nov 8)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Free French Fries at L’Entrecôte On 11 Nov
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Mandarin Orchard S’pore Food Poisoning’s Reasons Revealed: There Were Serious Hygiene Lapses Like Uncleaned Vomit & Feaces Bacteria
- Despite Amos Yee’s ‘Weird’ Habits in the US, His Mother Still Defended Him
- There’s a New Super High-SES Starbucks in Tampines (Kiasu Town) with Super High-SES Coffee, Too
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee