KFC – widening smiles and waistlines since 1952.
When you think of KFC, you think of crispy fried chicken that leaves your fingers oily and your soul satisfied.
No other fast food joint has made it this easy to get heart disease in just a few bites.
But KFC is also famous for a certain burger, where one gloriously large chicken patty meets two perfect buns.
Yes, I’m talking about the Zinger.
I’m not going to compare McDonald’s and KFC because that’s a pretty controversial debate, but there’s no doubt that the Zinger is a far superior burger to the McChicken, with it’s thin-ass-patty.
But then KFC went further. To the horror of doctors everywhere, they stacked a patty on top of another patty. And not just any patty; the Zinger patty.
As KFC says, it’s double the Zinger fillet, double the cheese slices, and double the goodness. It can’t possibly get any better than this, can it?
KFC: Oh hell yeah
Don’t Say Bojio: KFC S’pore Offering 1-for-1 Zinger Stacker If You Pay With DBS/POSB Cards or PayLah!
Prepare your stomachs, sweep your floors, and lock all your doors because KFC is now offering a 1-for-1 offer on the KFC Zinger Stacker burger from now till 20 December!
The fast-food joint announced the tasty deal in a post on Facebook.
Only for certain payment methods
As you can see, however, the deal is only for those who’ll pay with DBS/POSB cards or the DBS Paylah! app.
Now’s as good a time as any to download that damn app.
Limited to the first 8000 redemptions
And you’ll have to make sure to be quick with your order because this offer is limited to the first 8,000 redemptions during the promotion period or while burgers last.
Do note that this deal isn’t applicable for orders through Delivery call-in and KFC SG FB Messenger, so you’ll have to go down to a joint yourself. The offer is available at all outlets except KFC Jewel Changi Airport, KidZania & Singapore Zoo.
Have fun being unhealthy!
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast