As the Singapore government is gathering solutions to beat diabetes, urging people to change their diet and lifestyle…
Here I am, with the best sugary deal for you.
Presenting to you the most sinful but delightful lobang of the week: 1-For-1 McDonald’s Frappe!
Don’t blame me okay?
McDonald’s rolled this marketing campaign right after Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong’s speech during the National Day Rally on 20 August.
Not me. But I guess I have to take some responsibility for this because… good things must share mah!
Why the Ridout Road Colonial Houses Saga is Actually NOT a Saga:
You don’t have to drink this alone though, drag someone to the candy house together!
But before you go, some T&Cs for you:
Available only in Singapore McCafe® from 21 – 27 August 2017, while stocks last.
I know you must be thinking, “Will run out of stock meh?” I don’t know but since the nasi lemak burger went out of stock, everything is possible, right?
Fastest hands first.
Limited to 2 redemptions per transaction.
I mean if you need to buy 10 of it, then just queue for 5 times… But then again, why do you need 10 of it in the first place?
Promotion not valid via McDonald’s self-ordering kiosk, Drive Thrus and McDelivery®
Oh man, at least McDonald’s is doing their part in making you exercise a little before drinking. Give them some credit.
Alright, that’s all from me. I’ll leave you with a fact to make you feel better.
According to my fitness pal, a SMALL cup of McDonald’s caramel frappe (with whipped cream) has 440 calories. That’s equivalent to a plate of chicken spaghetti.
Enjoy your frappe! 😉 Oh, and you’re welcome!
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Click Here to Download the App!
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Like this article? Read other unrelated but equally interesting articles here:
- Don’t Say Bojio: Starbucks 1-for-1 Promo Back Again From 21 to 23 Aug
- 10 Freebies You Can Get in Singapore During Your Birthday
Feature Image: McDonald’s Facebook Page
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 5 Out of 7 Cubicles “Out of Order” at Female Toilet in Newly-Opened Napier MRT Station
- Yishun Elderly Sweeps Stagnant Water to Neighbour’s Front Door After Every Corridor Wash
- Grab Driver Asks Woman Not to Take Grab if She Cannot Afford to Pay ERP During Heated Argument
- S’pore Couple Allegedly Banned From Entering M’sia After Asking About Officer’s Passport Chopping
- Hundreds of Termites Found Hiding Below Raised Wood Floor in Innocent-Looking HDB Flat
- Never clean your air fryer again with this simple hack
- You can have freshly brewed bubble tea at 3am for cheap with this instant bubble tea
- Introducing the Future of Fast Food: Self-Heating Fries + Sauce from Shopee