If you’re like many of us in the office who cannot survive a workday without snacks, here’s one deal you might want to save in your calendar.
There’ll be a warehouse sale of Meiji products on 17 November 2016 and 18 November 2016, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This includes both their biscuits and drinks.
If you’re not familiar with the brand itself, here’re some of the snacks that I’m sure you’re not just familiar with, but have eaten quite a bit.
Well, this is the next best thing after Hello Kitty, and a favourite for both kids and adult for years!
The very food that defines our childhood!
And of course, not forgetting the health-conscious readers, your favourite Meiji yogurt!
It will be held in their warehouse at 36 Quality Road, Jurong Town, Singapore 618806.
Don’t say bojio hor!
Featured Image: Facebook (Meiji Seika Singapore)
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say BoJio: S$1 For Every 2nd A5 Miyazaki Waygu & Korubuta Pork BBQ Buffet
- Don’t Say Bojio: Robinson Warehouse Sale up to 80% (Till 20 Nov)
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- TAFEP Contacting Nas Daily After He Intended to Recruit a Foreigner Based in S’pore
- Fish Leong Reportedly Officially Divorced After 9 Years of Marriage
- Thai Man Found Dead, Allegedly Consumed White Wine & Durians Together
- Woman Suffers Deadly Brain Infection After Using Cotton Buds To Clean Her Ears
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Boneless Chicken Steak: It’s Like Shrooms Burger Except No Buns