You know how DSLRs are mad expensive but lucky for us, Nikon is having a promo of sorts in lieu of Chinese New Year.
Till 28 Jan, you can enjoy up to $300 cashback when you shop their cameras and you will also get free gifts including a professional camera bag and a 16GB SD Card.
Be it if you’re a professional or an amateur, there is something for everyone—Speedlights, the body or just the lens.
And on top of that, you’re entitled to a free basic course if you get yourself a Nikon DSLR, especially if you’re a novice.
Here is a list of Nikon Authorised Dealers.
Terms and conditions apply
- Promotion is available at Nikon Authorised Dealers only.
- Cashback will be given as direct discount during point of purchase.
- Free gifts (Nikon Bag and SD Card) for mentioned Nikon DSLRs, are to be redeemed at point of purchase.
- Free gifts (50mm lens, 30L Dry Cabinet, Additional Battery and Sirui Tripod) are to be redeemed at Redemption Centre.
- Redemption period is strictly from 8 January – 4 February 2018.
- Please present original receipt, original warranty card and identity card to qualify for redemption.
- Strictly limited to 2 redemptions per invoice.
- All free gifts are while stock lasts and Nikon reserves the right to change or replace the gifts.
- No redemptions made by dealers are allowed
What are you waiting for?
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Zafron Banana Leaf 1-For-1 Dum Briyani For Today Only (9 Jan)
- Don’t Say Bojio: 50% off PANDORA for a Perfect CNY
- Don’t Say Bojio: World of Sports 50% CNY Sale
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Nikon Singapore Facebook
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’porean Got Scolded by Kid’s Parent for Not Smiling Back at Kid in an MRT Train. Strawberry Level X 99, Indeed.
- McDonald’s S’pore Has a Super Secret Prawn Paste ‘XXL’ Chicken Cutlet. We Tried It & It’s the Best Chicken Cutlet EVER
- Tourists Urged to be Careful After Footage of Woman Drugged in Thailand Got Viral with 5 Million Views
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee