There’s one thing about working in the CBD area.
The food’s pretty damn expensive.
And it’s especially so in the morning. Why? Because you’ve got lunch and dinner to settle later in the day, so you will subconsciously strive to cut down costs for your first meal of the day.
Wait, you’re asking whether you can skip breakfast?
Inadvisable. Breakfast is the meal that gives you energy. How are you going to activate your brain to its fullest if you’re sleepy and hungry?
Well, I’ve a short-term solution for you.
It comes in the form of CK; OCK.
Old Chang Kee.
From 25 September to 30 September 2017, simply head down to the Old Chang Kee outlet located at Ion Orchard, and you can enjoy their Nasi Lemak or Bee Hoon set at just $2!
(Nasi Lemak U.P. $3.90)
(Note: there’s no dine-in option. The picture above is strictly for illustration purposes)
Featuring fragrant coconut rice, our favourite fried chicken wing (or a choice of fish cake, fish fillet or otah), ‘oh so shiok’ sambal chili, tender sausage chunks, a slice of nicely-done egg omelette, crunchy ikan bilis and erm, cucumber, it’s a steal for just $2.
Their Bee Hoon’s pretty darn good too. I’ve always thought of Bee Hoon as a piece of white paper; it’s plain, but has so much room for improvements.
And Old Chang Kee’s offering is a pretty solid piece of paper, I must say.
Choose from a selection of fish fillet, fish cake or otah to go with your Bee Hoon!
So remember the date, guys: 25 September to 30 September.
Venue? #B4-36 ION Orchard, 2 Orchard Turn, 238801
Remember to get your $2 sets of breakfast then!
And if you want your colleagues to know about it, do share this post!
But I think it’s better if you don’t. If too many people know about it, the queues are going to be as long as the one at the iPhone 8 launch.
And you know what that means?
You’re going to be late for work.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- A Clawsome Lobsters & Crabs Affair At Ginger @ PARKROYAL On Beach Road For Just S$42++
- Don’t Say Bojio: Cathay Buddy Ticket Promo (2 Movie Tickets For $15) Now Back Again (Until 30 Sep)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured Image: Old Chang Kee Singapore Facebook Page
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Mystery Wuhan Virus Can Spread Between Humans; All Travellers from China to Go Though Screening
- Website Promoted By Popular S'pore YouTuber Blocked By Police For Being A Remote Gambling Site
- Man Borrowed $80 From Officer During NS, Returns It After 18 Years
- Everything About the $12 Million Hong Bao Toto Draw 2020 That’s Happening on 7 Feb
- Complete Guide to All the Extended MRT & Bus Services on CNY 2020 Eve
- Glass Table With Steamboat on Top ‘Exploded’; Owner & Guests Sent to Ng Teng Fong Hospital