For all of you who are attached and working, February must be the most expensive month.
First, we have Valentine’s Day, and then shortly after (read: two days) we have Chinese New Year.
And it gets worse every year, as you slowly stop receiving Ang Pao as you age.
OK, but let’s settle the most pressing issue first: Valentine’s Day.
Still looking for restaurants?
Too late, man.
But if you and your other half are thrill-seekers, here’s a place for you to try your luck:
No joke, you’ll be surprised.Just take a look at what they have:
This is Monster Curry’s first ever Pink Curry Limited Edition menu.
They emphasised that there are no artificial colourings added in their curry.
“Huh? Then where does the colour come from?”
Well, I’m glad you asked, cos I was puzzled too.
So here’s the thing: The main natural ingredient in the pink curry sauce comes from fresh dragon fruit.
According to their Facebook Page, Monster Curry says that dragon fruit is an “exotic fruit”, and is usually referred to as a topical “superfood”.
Basically, it’s good for you, like all fruits out there.
But if you think you’re gonna have a hard time persuading your girl to try this out, here’s an additional fact:
Dragon fruits contain strong anti-aging properties and rich Vitamin C.
The former “provides suppleness” which slows down the “sagging of dull skin”, while the latter helps to brighten the skin.
True or not, you’ll have to find out for yourselves!
This special menu is only available from 1 Feb to 2 Mar.
If you liked it, you can even bring your whole family down for reunion lunch/dinner!
Terms & Conditions
* Prices are subjected to prevailing GST and service charge.
* Pictures are for illustrative purpose only
* While stocks last!
* Management reserves the right to amend terms and conditions without prior notice.
💖It's a PINKY-licious celebration this February!💖Soak into a PINKY-licious festive & Valentine's at Monster Curry! …
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Free Outrageous Sundaes for SAFRA Members (Min. Spend of $30)
- Don’t Say Bojio: NTUC Warehouse Club Free Entry Again Until 4 Mar
- Don’t Say Bojio: Up to 70% off in Harvey Norman on Furniture & Bedding
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Monster Curry Facebook
- NUS Study Shows Parents Who Has More Self-Control & Less Financial Stress Have Children Who are Stronger Mentally
- Wendy’s Cancelled Surge Pricing Plan; Here’s What It Is & Why It Could Really Happen
- Guide to How to Change from Your SimplyGo Cards to the Old EZ-Link Cards
- Everyone is Talking About CPF Special Account. Here’s What It Is.
- Lawrence Wong: No Further Need for GST Hike Up to 2030
- Singapore’s Total Fertility Rate Hits Record Low, Falling Below 1 for the First Time
- Why Hotel Rates in Johor is Set to Increase from 1 March 2024