Suffering from Monday blues? Dreading the long day ahead at work?
Don’t worry, because Starbucks is here to save the day!
I couldn’t resist. Because Starbucks, yeah?
Okay, back to the topic.
Starbucks in Singapore is becoming famous for things other than their coffee.
One is, of course, being the congregation point for student hoggers and financial agents. Another is, of course, their 1-for-1 deals.
Starbucks 1-For-1 Venti-Size Beverage Promo…Again
From 18-21 Sep 2017, Starbucks is having a 1-for-1 promo for their handcrafted venti-size beverages.
Unfortunately, the deal is only between 3-5 pm. Or fortunately, depends on how you look at it.
I think I’d just say, hey, lesser queues mah.
There’s also no indication of how many cups are available, which stores have it…etc, so most likely, it’s just like those 1-for-1 deals that Starbucks members often get.
Everywhere except Changi Airport, likely. #ThisIsJustAGuess
There’re still terms and conditions, but since they’re not indicated what they are, we’re going to presume that 1-for-1 means 1-for-1.
And for those who say this will call out to all student hoggers, we’re not going to be able to stay at Starbucks from 3-5pm during weekdays anyway.
We’re lucky enough to go for a coffee run at 3 pm on a workday #JustSaying
What are you waiting for? Tag your coffee buddies immediately! Or someone who happens to be going back to the office at this time lah.
You’re welcome! 😉
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: 1-For-1 For Bandung McFizz & Chendol McFlurry (From 16 Sep)
- A Clawsome Lobsters & Crabs Affair At Ginger @ PARKROYAL On Beach Road For Just S$42++
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Feature Image: Starbucks Singapore Facebook Page
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- It Turns Out That Google’s Impressive Gemini AI Video Demo is “Fake”
- 69YO Man Dies After His PMA Collided With a Motorcycle in Jurong West
- Man Who’s Caught Force-Opening MRT Doors Charged; Had Also Kicked Someone Before
- Serangoon Coffeeshop Reportedly Going to be Sold for a Whopping $40.5 Million
- Tabby Cat Went Viral After “Finishing First” in China Half Marathon
- Sa Sa is Back in Singapore, With Its First Store in Jurong Point & More to Come
- New Facebook Scam Alert: Cheap “Suitcases from SIA” Are Fake