In true Scoot fashion, we’re once again greeted with another round of promotion and discounts this week!
With Valentine’s day just around the corner, it’s no wonder that Scoot will jump on the bandwagon and begin offering travel deals for couples, with the Two-To-Go sale!
Oh, right, uh…
If you’re one of them forever alones, fret not— for you can also travel with your friends! (Well, it’s not like they will force you to kiss your friend to prove that you guys are an item or something)
(Yayyy, good for you)
In order to enjoy the two-to-go promotion,
- Booking must be made only on this page or via Scoot mobile app
- Select your desired destination
- Enter your travel dates and ensure they are within the promotion’s travel period
- Select travellers in pairs with a minimum of 2 travellers (e.g. 2 adults, 4 adults etc) and return trip
- Look out for the ‘SALE’ icon on the applicable fares
In case you’re wondering which are the locations available for the promo and how much they will cost, here’s an overview of the prices!
Well, if you’re interested in finding out more, here’s the link to their promo page!
Why not surprise your loved ones with a trip overseas? I believe it would make an excellent present! Rather than spending $300 on some fancy restaurant, wouldn’t it be better for you to be relaxing on a quiet beach somewhere, away from the dust and noise of the city?
Ahh, memories of my Thailand trip is coming back to me—and I simply can’t wait for my upcoming trip to Taiwan already!
I’m pretty sure I’ll be booking another trip tonight! You guys shouldn’t wait too! I have a feeling the seats would be selling like hotcakes!
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
With that, Bon Voyage, fellow travellers! Hope to see you guys overseas!
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Free $10 Voucher for any $80 Purchase in BPP & Lot 1
- Don’t Say Bojio: 1-for-1 Swensen’s Ice-cream Pint Tubs (Till 16 Feb)
- Man Who Wore All His Clothes To Siam Baggage Charge Got Barred From Two Flights
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured image: flyscoot.com
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’porean Got Scolded by Kid’s Parent for Not Smiling Back at Kid in an MRT Train. Strawberry Level X 99, Indeed.
- McDonald’s S’pore Has a Super Secret Prawn Paste ‘XXL’ Chicken Cutlet. We Tried It & It’s the Best Chicken Cutlet EVER
- Tourists Urged to be Careful After Footage of Woman Drugged in Thailand Got Viral with 5 Million Views
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee