Even if the world’s ending in three days, three things will definitely still happen: Trump’s tweets about international conspiracies, Harry Kane’s goals and Swensen’s latest promotion.
Although I gotta say; we aren’t exactly miffed over the last one. Who’ll be, really?
Anyway, Swensen’s has come out with yet another promotional offer, and this time it’s an honest to goodness 1-for-1 Swensen’s Ice Cream Pint Tub promotion!
1-for-1 Ice Cream
From 12 – 16 February, Swensen’s will be having a 1-for-1 Swensen’s Ice Cream Pint Tub promotion!
Pick from different flavours such as Sticky Chewy Chocolate, Cookies ‘N’ Cream and more!
What do I have to do?
All you gotta do is download the Swensen’s app from the application store, flash this redemption offer…
And you’re all set! Can’t get any easier than that!
So what are you waiting for?
It’s only until 16 Feb, so you don’t have much time left! Whether you choose to stock up the ice-cream for the lunar new year festivities, save it for an epic cheat meal or re-sell it for a hefty profit… it’s your call!
Do, however, take note of the Terms & Conditions:
- Valid for takeaway at all Swensen’s SG outlets from 12 Feb – 16 Feb 2018.
- Excl. Earle Swensen’s.
- Not valid with other discounts and Swensen’s membership point accumulation in the same bill.
- No splitting of bill/table. While stocks last. Flash this offer on your Swensen’s app (one redemption per mobile) to enjoy.
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Stirr Checked Whether Ordering Ice-cream with MCD Would Shorten Delivery Time
- There’s Going to be Cha Tra Mue Rose Tea Soft Serve Ice-cream That’ll Make You Laosai
- Ben & Jerry’s Has New Ice-cream with Less Calories. Here’s What You Should Know
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Image: Swensen’s App
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’porean Got Scolded by Kid’s Parent for Not Smiling Back at Kid in an MRT Train. Strawberry Level X 99, Indeed.
- McDonald’s S’pore Has a Super Secret Prawn Paste ‘XXL’ Chicken Cutlet. We Tried It & It’s the Best Chicken Cutlet EVER
- Tourists Urged to be Careful After Footage of Woman Drugged in Thailand Got Viral with 5 Million Views
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee