In case you didn’t know, here in Goody Feed, we work/hide in an office somewhere in Bukit Batok Crescent.
You might think that ‘hide’ is an exaggeration.
But I mean, the place is so ulu that Grab drivers would lose their way when they’re coming here.
Truth is, its a safe place to protect us from raging Reddit users and people that call us Trashy Feed.
And totally not because of how low our budget is.
Moving on from the starving, cold and isolated employees, there is something else hiding in Bukit Batok.
If you’ve been keeping up with any kiasu bloggers worth their salt, you may have discovered the hiding spot in Bukit Batok Crescent.
Shopitree Warehouse Sale
My fellow gamers, it is time to emerge from the darkness of your room and embark on a journey to the West.
From 6 to 10 Mar 2019, the game store Shopitree will be hosting a warehouse sale with goods going for up to 90 per cent off.
Video Consoles, Games and More
According to the Shopitree website, you can expect to see:
- Video game consoles with Local Warranty
- Games (Software)
- Accessories (Lifestyle and Gaming Merchandise – Speakers / Headsets / Mouse & Keyboards / Mouse Pads / Earphones / Caps / Key chains / App-Enabled Devices / Figurines / T-Shirts)
- Racing Simulator – Playseat / RSeat
- Steam Wallet Deals and more
And here’s the list of devices that will have their relevant software and hardware, listed above, sold:
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch
- New 3DS XL
- New 2DS XL
- PS Vita
Here’s more info for you gamers.
Xanova Brand Gaming Peripherals
Celebrating its launch in Singapore, Xanova is currently offering 25% off on its products for a limited time period, in conjunction with our Warehouse Sale.
In order to apply the 25 per cent discount off their products, do follow the instructions on their Facebook post here.
More Lucky Draws… Huat ah!
Stand a chance to win the following when you participate in the lucy draw:
- Juturna-U Gaming Headset (worth SGD $129)
- Mensa Pro Gaming Mouse from Xanova (worth SGD $84)
- Deimos L Gaming Mousepad from Xanova (worth SGD $35.90)
Like before, follow the instructions on their Facebook page here.
Go Shopi-tree, tree, tree, tree
If Shopee isn’t your thing and you’re more into gaming and geeky stuff like that, this warehouse sale is the one for you.
You may also come across the shagged employees of Goody Feed that will be seeing the light for the first time in weeks.
How to Get There Via Public Transport
Well, of course we’re going to provide first-class info on how to get to the ulu Bukit Batok Crescent, given that everyone here has once lost their way on their first day.
From Bukit Batok MRT Station:
Take 189 (it’s the bus that’s nearest to the MRT station) and alight at the seventh stop. You’ll see this building right in front of you.
Unity Centre is two buildings (one of it is our office building!) behind this building, so you can either cut through this building (you’ll have to go down one level) or walk around it.
From Clementi MRT Station:
Similarly, take 189 from the big bus stop that’s just below the MRT station (not at the bus interchange). Take from the bus stop that’s nearer to the mall. Alight at the fourth stop (remember to count as the distance between each stop is rather long) and you’ll see this building:
Cut through this building and once you’re out of it, continue to walk straight while looking to your left. You’ll see a big poster about this sale (yes, we can vouch that it’s there) and that’s where Unity Centre is located.
How to Spot Unity Centre
Here’s how it looks like:
The lift lobby (pointed with red arrow above) is just beside the coffeeshop. And lest you’re hungry, the cai png there is great – though I highly suggest that you avoid lunch hours. It’s so crowded that you might see a Goody Feed staff getting so hangry, he or she would eat you up for lunch.
51 Bukit Batok Crescent, Unity Centre #05-17 Singapore 658077
Date and time: 6-10 March 2019
- Wednesday to Friday (6 – 8 March): 11 am to 7 pm
- Saturday and Sunday (9 – 10 March): 11 am to 6 pm
Do note that payment can only be made in cash or nets.
Feel free to visit us when you’re there and save some of us from slavery. Our office building is just opposite Unity Centre.
If you can’t save us, then can you at least scratch our boss’ car? We won’t tell.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts: The Pearls Are Just Jellies Shaped Like Boba
- Police NSF Jailed For Tricking Woman Into Exposing Bra During Video Call
- M’sian Influencer Who Called Women Who Wear Size M Clothes ‘Fat’ Apologises
- Miss S’pore International Charlotte Chia Says She Doesn’t Care That Netizens Insult Her Looks
- #ThirstyThursday: Playmade Wasabi Milk Tea Review: An Unholy Concoction Explained Only By Chaos
- Man Slams Dog On The Floor & Kicks It Because Of Its High Medical Bill