Here’s the thing that many should really know by now: in this digital age when even your glasses can be a camera, you’re being recorded everywhere.
Try something funny and you’ll in the news shortly.
But this man doesn’t seem to get the memo.
So here’s what happened yesterday (11 June 2017): Facebook user Terry Loo was driving along Pasir Ris Farmway 2 when a man in yellow bermudas stood in the middle of the road. Terry stopped the car, and even muttered, “Why is that guy walking in the middle of the road?”
Then the man, like a magnet attracted to Terry’s Honda Vezel, rushed towards it and jumped on it.
In fact, the running process was a whole six seconds. And the run was really, for the lack of a better word…classic.
See the video for yourself.
According to The Straits Times, Terry said that after that, the man even went to the extent of punching and kicking the car. When Terry confronted him, the man told Terry that he was injured and held up three fingers, as if asking for a compensation of $300.
Terry pointed at his in-car camera, and the man immediately ended his request.
The man, who is 35, was later arrested for committing a rash act. And here’s the thing: the police were apparently looking for him even before the incident as they had received a call about someone causing trouble somewhere there.
Cases of insurance fraud aren’t new: two years ago, a video showing an elderly man hurling himself at another car went viral, though he wasn’t arrested.
The General Insurance Association of Singapore strongly encouraged that drivers install in-car camera. I remember that a few years back, one could cost well over $100; now, you can get one for less than $20.
If you can afford a car, I’m very sure you can fork out $20 for that, no?
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Featured Image: Facebook (Terry Loo Peng Leong)
- Once You Know This Secret Workout, You’ll Never Go To A Gym Again
- Man Injured After Being Hit By Turkish Ice Cream Seller’s Stick at Geylang Serai Bazaar
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat
- Massive Discounts at Four Star’s Year-End Sale: Everything at 50% Off & More from 6 Dec to 10 Dec
- Everything About the Smith Street Revamp, Whereby a Tenant Will Take Over Many Shops
- DBS Said Short Outage on 1 Dec Was Due to Many People Logging in to Check Their Balance
- Man Without Licence Drove GetGo Car at 123kmh By Using His Friend’s Account
- A Doctor Claims Blow-Drying Might Have Indirectly Caused Queenzy Cheng’s Death