I‘ve always liked Sonic since I was a kid.
Like, gotta go fast right?
…Okay, that wasn’t the sonic I remembered.
However, there are times where you really shouldn’t go fast.
Like when you’re in a school zone. Gotta be mindful of the children, right?
Or, when you’re on a… *deep breath*
FREAKING E-SCOOTER!! (It’s okay, Kermit. We still love you)
I hate E-scooters with a passion. If I have to choose between world peace and destruction of all E-scooters, well… I’ll pick world peace.
But you get the idea.
Ever since I was hit by one in a shopping mall (Yes, a shopping mall!), I’ve developed some sorta personal vendetta towards them.
And then, I was shown this article about a man riding an E-scooter, possibly going at 60km/h along the sidewalk of 550 woodlands drive 44.
What’s more, he hit a seven year kid, sending the poor kid tumbling onto the ground.
Let me just briefly talk about the injuries sustained by the kid.
Bleeding from the mouth, checked.
Swelling of his right cheek, checked.
Sprained left wrist, checked.
Concussion resulting in an inability to speak for the next 6 hours, checked.
The list goes on.
Now my blood is boiling like a pot of Bah-Kut-Teh.
The worst part? Instead of apologizing, the rider accused the kid of getting in his way and turned violent. Fearing for the safety of his child, the father (Wu Zhi Xiang, 35) called the police for help (good call, dad).
When the rider realized that the father was calling the cops, he attempted to flee the scene with his wife. Thank goodness a family friend of the father stopped them from doing so.
Police investigations are currently underway.
He’s no Sonic, and definitely no hero.
No matter how you look at it, there’s no way out of this mess for this rider. Going 60km/h with an E-scooter is a death sentence in my book (Imagine getting rammed by it). Let’s hope he gets what he deserved.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- You Can Soon Rent An E-Scooter For $2/Half Hour In Downtown & Neighbourhood Areas
- Woman Slapped Old Man For Brushing Past Her With Bicycle, Said She Was Just Released From Jail
- Everything You Need To Know About Baicycle, The Latest Bike-Sharing Firm in S’pore Backed By XiaoMi
Featured Image: zaobao.com.sg
- Now That The Budget 2024 Statement is Out, Here’s What to Expect in the Next Few Weeks
- S’pore Address Rumours That We Pay Millions So Taylor Swift Won’t Perform in Other Southeast Asia Countries for Her Tour
- Chinese Actress Came Back from Vacation to Her House Burglarised With All Valuables Gone
- Everything About the Changes in CPF That Were Mentioned During Budget 2024
- Aide Dismisses Claims That M’sia Ex-PM Mahathir is in Critical Condition
- You Can’t Take Chickens from The Road to Cook It; NParks Now Investigating Man Who Caught Wild Chicken at Pasir Ris
- ECDA Completed Assessment of Kinderland Saga; Licence Tenures Limit in 2 Centres to Continue