That’s right guys. The title says it all. For those who are not familiar with the famous Tai Cheong Bakery that hails from the land of awesome possum dim sum, you are seriously missing out on something great.
We all have to agree that egg tarts are an essential in every dim sum meal. Helmed as the ones with the “best egg tarts in the world”, Tai Cheong Bakery has been globally and locally recognized for their egg tarts, with 14 bustling establishments in Hong Kong. What makes Tai Cheong Bakery different from other bakeries lies in their consistencies and persistence to develop a variety of pastries and cakes through integrating various Chinese and Western elements over 5 decades. FYI, their egg tarts are so popular that they are even well-loved by the former British Governor, Chris Patten, who has crowned them as his favorite egg tarts ever.
Unlike the ubiquitous egg tarts that are prepared with flakey crusts, the much-lauded ones at Tai Cheong bakery are made with solid buttery crusts that are well-balanced with the sweet and creamy egg custard fillings. Best part? You can even consume these morsels of heaven at room temperatures and they will still taste equally addictive.
The first Tai Cheong Bakery will permanently set foot in the basement of Takashimaya Food Hall in July 2016 as a takeaway store. The eggs tarts will be priced at S$7.60 for a box of 6. The bakery will also be serving other cha chan teng dishes like polo buns, egg rolls, and pastries. Time to brace yourselves for the snaking queues once again!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Revisiting the Cat Ban in Singapore: Why Some of the HDB Reasons to Ban Cats Don’t Make Sense
- Why People Are Talking About a Woodlands Void Deck That’s Been “Sealed Off”
- 34YO Woman & 3-Week-Old Infant Found Dead at Foot of Ghim Moh HDB Flat; Second Such Incident in a Month
- Popular Tian Tian Lai Nasi Lemak Has Closed Down After 22 Years
- 10 Places to Experience Snow This Christmas in Singapore
- Police Investigating “Man in Woman’s Dress” Who Force Opens MRT Train Door & Lies At Station
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat