Minister Ong Ye Kung announced on 24 November 2022 that there will be a fourth round of the Antigen Rapid Test (ART) test kit distribution soon.
More than 1.5 million households will each receive 12 ART kits delivered directly to their letterbox.
So, if your ART kits had run out, you do not have to spend S$4.90 just to buy one box of the kit and throw it away.
Free ART Kits Again Due to the Festive Season
The reason why more ART kits are given is because of the festive season. Many Singaporeans will likely travel overseas, hence, coming in contact with more people.
This is also for the safety of those vulnerable to the virus, as these groups of people coming back overseas may visit them.
These test kits will be delivered by the SingPost and Mr Ong also seeks everyone’s patience and understanding as the kits are being delivered.
Covid-19 Situation in Singapore Recently
Over the last 28 days, we have had over 72,000 cases of Covid-19 in Singapore.
99.7% of those cases had no or mild symptoms.
This means that your neighbour might have Covid-19 but was not aware of it.
- Ringgits Now Getting Stronger as the Next PM is Now Confirmed
- Civil Servants Receiving Year-End Bonus of 1.1 Months’ Salary on Top of 13th Month Bonus
- Pet Owner Claims Yishun Vet Broke Her Bunny’s Leg Which’ll Require $5K Surgery
- 10 Facts About Anwar Ibrahim, The Next Malaysia Prime Minister
- The 6 Australian Teens Caught Shoplifting in Orchard Given Warnings & Are Back in Australia
Featured Image: Ong Ye Kung / Facebook.com