From Now till 31 October 2022, Sentosa Islander members can enjoy a free cable car ride!
Absolutely Free for Locals and PRs
All you have to do is sign up for their free membership online via the Sentosa website.
To qualify for this promotion, you’ll first have to verify your Singapore Citizenship or a Permanent Resident status through the SingPass application.
To redeem the free ride, you’ll then have to present your Islander membership account and QR code at the ticketing counter of the cable cars on the day itself.
Do note that the ticket is only available for same-day usage upon redemption.
Get a Bird’s-Eye View of Scenic Sentosa
The cable car journey will enable you to get stunning views of the Singapore skyline and more.
As you travel through the island, you will be able to feast your eyes on Sentosa’s lush jungle foliage and surrounding coastline, as well as Resorts World Sentosa’s Adventure Cove.
Altogether, you’ll have six stops to choose from on your journey, making it the perfect way to explore Sentosa’s multiple attractions!
To find out more about other deals you can get with your Islander membership, visit the Sentosa website here.
18 People Got Stuck in Cable Car Without Air-Con & Fan for Over an Hour
It might be free, but not everything is free from “operational system error”.
Just six days ago, on 27 July at 9:14pm, the Singapore Cable Car, a gondola lift that stretches between Mountain Faber and Sentosa island, encountered an operational system error, which caused it to stop moving temporarily.
18 people were stuck.
The servicemen immediately repaired the system. The cable car was eventually rebooted and resumed its operations at 9:47pm.
The spokesperson said, “We were in constant communication with the passengers via the in-cabin intercom and our service hotline. Regular updates were provided during the entire duration to ensure their safety and well-being.”
After the incident on Wednesday, the cable car service has since resumed normal operations on Thursday, after all the required safety checks were conducted.
It should be noted that there were no mechanical faults involved.
- A Dish Called ‘Sporean Rice’ Has Triggered S’poreans As No S’porean Has Eaten It Before
- First Half of Aug 2022 is Going to be Rainy, Especially in the Morning to Early Afternoon
M’sia Minister Said They Can Now Export Chickens As Situation Has Stabilised
- Charles Yeo Has Fled to the UK to Seek Political Asylum; Initially Said He Was Going Away for Work
Featured Image: Sentosa Singapore
Here's a rather unexpected timeline of the $2.8 billion money laundering case in Singapore as revealed by Minister Josephine Teo during a parliament sitting on 3 October 2023:
- 30YO M’sian Collapsed from Brain Aneurysm on First Day of Work in S’pore
- Terence Cao Responds to Netizens Who Weren’t Happy That He Hugged Women in his Livestreams
- Everything About the Ousting of Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy
- Johor Crown Prince Was Near BKK Shooting & Had Taken Cover in the Singapore Embassy
- 7 Facts About the Money Laundering Case That Are Revealed During 3 Oct Parliament Sitting
- MP Tin Pei Ling Joins DCS Card Centre (Formerly Diners Club Singapore) As Managing Director